Unofficial Survey

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

1.) Do you think the 'Off-Topic' forum is a good thing for the CPA?
3. It helps to distinguish ourselves further from those other stupid serious boards, but that can be a good thing or a bad thing.

2.) Do you think the CPA should have a 'social club' appeal to it?
4: I truly don't see why not, as long as we don't discuss methods of killing Pro Tour players (as that would scare people away and wouldn't be very subtle either)

3.) Do you think the CPA should reconsider it's mission statement?
Do you mean whether we should get something else to yell at Hasbro about? :D I guess it's fine now... 3

4.) Do you think spamming should be curtailed on the CPA message boards.
5, IF: 1: people realize that spam is totally useless connections of words, not something that could be considered pertinent or entertaining and 2: If people realize that Duel is the fourth biggest (behind K9Archmage (3rd), Ransac(2nd), and Sleepy(1st)) spammer this place has ever known. (not kidding, although my research may not have been extensive enough)

5.) Would you be cool to the idea of finding out that YOU were identified as a known 'spammer'?
3: It depends from whom and with which attitude. From someone who spams more than me, no. From someone like Zadok or Gizmo, I guess I'd be ok about it.

6.) Would YOU ever identify a spammer and let him/her know about it?
I sort of did in this reply.... 4.5758?

7.) Do you think the growth of the CPA has diluted the quality of the threads and their posts on the boards?
4: More members recently have come in, added their two cents, and left. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but often they just add things that have already been said

8.) Do you think that posting only Magic related subjects should be mandatory on these boards?
1: This thread would be non-existent.

9.) Do you think there should be a more 'in-depth' discussion on these topics?
4: Probably

10.) How many people think Duel should be held responsible for his spamming: [me] stares around at the vastness of the CPA. From the looks of things, one.[/me]