Uh, hi

T

terzarima

Prozac, eh? hmmm maybe I should, naaa, save it for multani, he tends to overreact a tad...

D

dw51688

First person to actually worship Hawiian. Stupid thing to do if you ask me.

K

K9Archmage

EVERYBODY HERE FORGOT ONE VERY IMPORTANT RULE: TO ALWAYS WORSHIP THE GREAT DONKEYS!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

[me]pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomness. Greets the shiney happy people with a smile, the turns to his car. Rummages in the trunk until he finds what he is looking for: a little black box. From the box he produces a Table with pies, a Table with punch, and finally 50 100-foot long subs.[/me] Eat, drink, and be merry!...and Welcome to the CPA!

A

Apollo

Welcome, RMD. Where in the world did you come up with a name as scary as that?

T

The Raven

[me]eats all the pies on the table. He then starts to eat the table.[/me]

PIE RULES!!!

C

Cateran Emperor

I'm one of the few bastions of order and sanity here. I help keep our might in check so we can keep WotC from making another Urza's block when we are needed. Hmm, PPE is here with the SWoW.

[me]runs head on into the pie table, devouring all the pie in a flurry of good tasting goodness[/me]

UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRp!!!!!! Mmm, I AM THE DEVOURING STROSSUS! :D

R

Rhammidarigaaz

Wow, you people are strange. I've haven't been with people like you since I left the institution. :p

Thanks for the pie, especially the apple. :)

I'm surprised nobody knows where I got the name from. I'll let you know in a few days, but in the mean time, try guessing.

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA Members!
[me](the Shiny Happy person) greets Cateran Pie-Eater and takes some food. [/me]
Please don't steal one of my hiny Objects or light me on fire, or I shall have to hurt you.
Any questions on how to remove your CPA Straight Jacket? It's warm and comfortable, but too restricting. Make sure Multani isn't around when you escape; he tries to hunt down mentally disturbed people like us.

The Darigaaz part seems rather obvious. No clue about Rhammi.

A

Almindhra

*enters the room full of the morons that make up the CPA...Then spots the new member...Hmmmm, many people are trying to make this newbie worship them...Well that will stop, NOW*

"I am all!...You will worship me Rhammidarigaaz!!...Because I am the only one who can spell your name!!...And I am the almighty Magic's B*tch!!...I am your GOD!!"

R

Rhammidarigaaz

::Ignores the B*itch:: :p

Zodak, Zodak.
That name sounds familiar. You wouldn't happened to be the Zodak from StarcityCCG, with that really freaky picture, would you?

A

Apollo

Yup, Zodak is the scary guy. He was possessed by the devil when that picture was taken, but don't worry, he hasn't attacked anyone in days.

As for your name, well, Darigaaz I get, but that first part, I don't know. I'm not up on my Invasion cards, though, so...

Zodak:)

M

MrXarvox

Isn't Rhammidarigaaz the full name of Darigaaz?
I think I saw it mentioned somewhere on MTGnews,
They probably just shortened it to fit on a card.