Tribal game 5

L

Limited

With the holidays coming up, I don't expect we'll start soon, but I figured I might as well start a sign up..

(link to rules)

D

DarthFerret

I be in! And I don't care which format, I can do anything...

L

Limited

Maybe it would be a bit hard (seeing that we already have a considerable list of tribes that can't be played)..

Perhaps Highlander Tribal should be a new league?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I thought we'd open up all of the tribes since it's highlander and a "different" format for this time, even the "banned" ones like goblins and zombies.

I named Singleton though 'cause I thought it would be one of any card in the deck, period, not just one of a tribal creature card, if that's what you guys mean by Highlander.

L

Limited

I think a Highlander Tribal deck would just be both a Singleton deck and a Tribal deck; not just a restriction on your tribal cards..

I would like to play Highlander Tribal (I already have) but I would want to keep it separate from the 'normal' CPA Tribal games..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's fine with me, I just think this format would be an occasional thing so it wouldn't be updated quite as much as the "regular" tribal games.

M

mythosx

I'm in. I just don't know all the stipulations yet. This is weirder than a WWE special match.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Which one are we doing? The regular tribal or the Highlander (Singleton?) Trbal?
I think I have a deck for both.

L

Limited

Oversoul said:
I have no clue what a singleton deck is. But I'm in.

Tag Guard
Same as Highlander (only one copy of each legal card allowed).

L

Limited

Lets try a Highlander Tribal game.. see if we have enough players who are willing to try it

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Highlander is fine.

I may try to look through my collection and build a deck manually, but it would be easier if my power would come back on, which will hopefully happen today or tomorrow...

Tag Guard