Tribal game 5

Spiderman

CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant
Staff member
I'm in!

Can I propose that this game be Singleton Tribal and all tribes are open?

Limited

Yes, but we won't care
Maybe it would be a bit hard (seeing that we already have a considerable list of tribes that can't be played)..

Perhaps Highlander Tribal should be a new league?

Spiderman

Staff member
Well, I thought we'd open up all of the tribes since it's highlander and a "different" format for this time, even the "banned" ones like goblins and zombies.

I named Singleton though 'cause I thought it would be one of any card in the deck, period, not just one of a tribal creature card, if that's what you guys mean by Highlander.

Limited

Yes, but we won't care
I think a Highlander Tribal deck would just be both a Singleton deck and a Tribal deck; not just a restriction on your tribal cards..

I would like to play Highlander Tribal (I already have) but I would want to keep it separate from the 'normal' CPA Tribal games..

Spiderman

Staff member
That's fine with me, I just think this format would be an occasional thing so it wouldn't be updated quite as much as the "regular" tribal games.

mythosx

Legendary Creature-Human
I'm in. I just don't know all the stipulations yet. This is weirder than a WWE special match.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Which one are we doing? The regular tribal or the Highlander (Singleton?) Trbal?
I think I have a deck for both.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Highlander is fine.

I may try to look through my collection and build a deck manually, but it would be easier if my power would come back on, which will hopefully happen today or tomorrow...

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Staff member
I think the banned ones would be okay since it's Highlander/Singleton.