Tribal Game 4

D

DarthFerret

Ok, so everything resolves, and nothing happens..(sounds like my life..heh heh). Ok, I guess that ends my turn....I should do something else, however, I guess I can hold off for a while. (plus I am kinda low on mana right now.)

Dang this was a rough turn, I only updated my board cause I lost track of everything that happened.

DarthFerret: 20
Hand: 4
Library:49
In Play:

(T) Desert (1colorless, or tap to deal 1 damage to an attacking critter after it deals it's damage)
(T) Dwarven Hold (3 Counters)
(T) Mountain
(T) High Market (T:1 ; T: sac a critter to get a life)
(U) Forgotten Cave
(U) Hammerheim (T:R , T: Critter loses landwalk ability)
(U) Shivan Gorge (T:1 2R,T: Deal 1 Dmg to each opponent)

Graveyard: Magmasaur, Cinder Elemental, Earthquake, Fork
RFG:

Limited: 20
Hand: 6
Library: 46
In Play:

(T) Boros Garrison
(U) Mountain
(UT) 2x Plains

(S) Jotun Owl Keeper (3/3 cu-U/W if put into graveyard, I get Bird tokens)
(U) Bird Token (1/1 white Bird creature token with flying)
(U) Bird Token (1/1 white Bird creature token with flying)

Graveyard: Sunhome Enforcer, Jotun Owl Keeper, Bloodrock Cyclops
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 2
Library: 38
In Play:

(TTTTTTTT) 8x Forest
(T) Gaea's Cradle , ( Legendary Land (T: Add G to your mana pool for each creature you control.)

(T) Hermit Druid (1/1, Creature - Druid (G, T: Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a basic land card. Put that card into your hand and put all other revealed cards into your graveyard.)
(U) Seton, Krosan Protector (2/2, Creature - Centaur Druid Legend (Tap an untapped Druid you control: Add G to your mana pool.)
(U) Werebear (1/1, Creature - Druid Bear (T: Add G to your mana pool. Threshold - Werebear gets +3/+3. )

Graveyard:Forest, Skyshroud Claim, Crop Rotation, Thriss: Nantuko Primus, Muscle Burst, Yavimaya Elder, Werebear, Kamahl Fist of Krosa
RFG:

mythosx: 20
Hand: 1
Library: ??
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Island x7

(T) Information Dealer - (Creature - Wizard)(1/1, T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order. )
(T) Zuran Spellcaster - (Creature - Wizard)(1/1, T: Zuran Spellcaster deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Suq'Ata Firewalker - (Creature - Human Wizard)(1/1, T:Suq'Ata Firewalker deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Zuran Spellcaster - (Creature - Wizard)(1/1, T: Zuran Spellcaster deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(U) Aphetto Alchemist - (Creature - Wizard)(1/2, T: Untap target artifact or creature. Morph (U)(You may play this face down as a 2/2 creature for . Turn it face up any time for its morph cost.))
(U) Hisoka's Guard - (Creature - Human Wizard)(1/1, You may choose not to untap Hisoka's Guard during your untap step. 1U,T: As long as Hisoka's Guard remains tapped, target creature you control other than Hisoka's Guard can't be the target of spells or abilities.)
(U) Temporal Adept - (Creature - Human Wizard)(1/1, UUU,T: Return target permanent to its owner's hand.)
(T) Azami, Lady of Scrolls - (Legendary Creature - Human Wizard)(0/2, Tap an untapped Wizard you control: Draw a card.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Oversoul: 20
In Play:
-(U) Saprazzan Skerry (1 counter; T, remove a counter: UU)
-(U, U, U, U, U, U) Island x6
-(U) Chrome Mox (imprinting Daring Apprentice; T: U)
-(T) Zuran Spellcaster (1/1; T: 1 damage to any target)
-(T) Prodigal Sorcerer (1/1; T: 1 damage to any target)
-(T) Suq'Ata Firewalker (0/1; Red crap can't target this; T: 1 damage to any target)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 17
Hand: 7
Library: 47
In Play:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3

(U) Nezumi Cutthroat (2/1, fear, ~ can't block)
(U) Nezumi Shortfang (1/1, 1B, T: target opponent discards a card. Then if that player has no cards in hand, flip ~. FLIP - Stabwhisker the Odious - Legendary Rat Shaman - 3/3 - At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, that player loses 1 life for each card fewer than 3 in his hand)
(S) Nezumi Shortfang (1/1, 1B, T: target opponent discards a card. Then if that player has no cards in hand, flip ~. FLIP - Stabwhisker the Odious - Legendary Rat Shaman - 3/3 - At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, that player loses 1 life for each card fewer than 3 in his hand)

Graveyard: Ravenous Rats
RFG:

M

mythosx

the next person to go should note that my stuff istapped cept for the temporal adept.

L

Limited

Untap, Upkeep (not paying), Draw

Attack Mythosx with two Bird tokens.
Responses?

In Play:

(T) Desert (1colorless, or tap to deal 1 damage to an attacking critter after it deals it's damage)
(T) Mountain
(U) Forgotten Cave

RFG:

Library: 45
In Play:

(U) Boros Garrison
(U) Mountain
(UU) 2x Plains

(T) Bird Token (1/1 white Bird creature token with flying)
(S) Bird Token (1/1 white Bird creature token with flying)

Graveyard: Sunhome Enforcer, Jotun Owl Keeper, Bloodrock Cyclops, Jotun Owl Keeper
RFG:

In Play:

(TTTTTTTT) 8x Forest
(T) Gaea's Cradle , ( Legendary Land (T: Add G to your mana pool for each creature you control.)

(T) Hermit Druid (1/1, Creature - Druid (G, T: Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a basic land card. Put that card into your hand and put all other revealed cards into your graveyard.)
(U) Seton, Krosan Protector (2/2, Creature - Centaur Druid Legend (Tap an untapped Druid you control: Add G to your mana pool.)
(U) Werebear (1/1, Creature - Druid Bear (T: Add G to your mana pool. Threshold - Werebear gets +3/+3. )

Graveyard:Forest, Skyshroud Claim, Crop Rotation, Thriss: Nantuko Primus, Muscle Burst, Yavimaya Elder, Werebear, Kamahl Fist of Krosa
RFG:

mythosx: 20
Hand: 0
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Island x7

(T) Information Dealer - (Creature - Wizard)(1/1, T: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of Wizards in play, then put them back in any order. )
(T) Suq'Ata Firewalker - (Creature - Human Wizard)(1/1, T:Suq'Ata Firewalker deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Aphetto Alchemist - (Creature - Wizard)(1/2, T: Untap target artifact or creature. Morph (U)(You may play this face down as a 2/2 creature for . Turn it face up any time for its morph cost.))
(T) Hisoka's Guard - (Creature - Human Wizard)(1/1, You may choose not to untap Hisoka's Guard during your untap step. 1U,T: As long as Hisoka's Guard remains tapped, target creature you control other than Hisoka's Guard can't be the target of spells or abilities.)
(U) Temporal Adept - (Creature - Human Wizard)(1/1, UUU,T: Return target permanent to its owner's hand.)
(T) Azami, Lady of Scrolls - (Legendary Creature - Human Wizard)(0/2, Tap an untapped Wizard you control: Draw a card.)

Graveyard: Spell Snare, Spell Snare
RFG:

In Play:
-(T) Suq'Ata Firewalker (0/1; Red crap can't target this; T: 1 damage to any target)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3

(U) Nezumi Shortfang (1/1, 1B, T: target opponent discards a card. Then if that player has no cards in hand, flip ~. FLIP - Stabwhisker the Odious - Legendary Rat Shaman - 3/3 - At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, that player loses 1 life for each card fewer than 3 in his hand)
(S) Nezumi Shortfang (1/1, 1B, T: target opponent discards a card. Then if that player has no cards in hand, flip ~. FLIP - Stabwhisker the Odious - Legendary Rat Shaman - 3/3 - At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, that player loses 1 life for each card fewer than 3 in his hand)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wait, I got lost... I thought DF Forked the Earthquake and no one countered it, so why didn't that resolve successfully? I understand the original Earthquake got countered by Spell Snare, but what happened to the Forked one?

L

Limited

Mythosx tapped another two Wizards to stack his deck, draw a card, and Spell Snare the Fork as well.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, I see... for some reason, I thought that post was still dealing with the original Earthquake.

Okay, carry on! :)

L

Limited

Then you take two damage.

I'll play a Mountain and tap out for Desolation Giant, with Kicker.
(destroys all other creatures)

I myself have no responses
Mooseman? Mythosx? Oversoul? Spiderman? DarthFerret?

In Play:

(T) Mountain
(U) Forgotten Cave

RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Boros Garrison
(TT) Mountain
(TT) 2x Plains

(S) Bird Token (1/1 white Bird creature token with flying)
(S) Desolation Giant (3/3 when it comes into play, destroy all other creatures)

Graveyard: Sunhome Enforcer, Jotun Owl Keeper, Bloodrock Cyclops, Jotun Owl Keeper
RFG:

In Play:

(TTTTTTTT) 8x Forest

RFG:

mythosx: 18
Hand: 0
In Play:

(T) Aphetto Alchemist - (Creature - Wizard)(1/2, T: Untap target artifact or creature. Morph (U)(You may play this face down as a 2/2 creature for . Turn it face up any time for its morph cost.))
(T) Hisoka's Guard - (Creature - Human Wizard)(1/1, You may choose not to untap Hisoka's Guard during your untap step. 1U,T: As long as Hisoka's Guard remains tapped, target creature you control other than Hisoka's Guard can't be the target of spells or abilities.)

Graveyard: Spell Snare, Spell Snare
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3

RFG:

L

Limited

I think the Giant resolves.. Mythosx draws a card and Mooseman can handle his Hermit Druid's ability before taking his turn.

I'm done.

In Play:

(T) Mountain
(U) Forgotten Cave

RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(T) Boros Garrison
(TT) Mountain
(TT) 2x Plains

(S) Desolation Giant (3/3 when it comes into play, destroy all other creatures)

RFG:

Hand: 2 + A land card
In Play:

(TTTTTTTT) 8x Forest

Graveyard:Forest, Skyshroud Claim, Crop Rotation, Thriss: Nantuko Primus, Muscle Burst, Yavimaya Elder, Werebear, Kamahl Fist of Krosa, X cards, Hermit Druid, Seton, Krosan Protector, Werebear
RFG:

mythosx: 18
Hand: 1
In Play:

Graveyard: Spell Snare, Spell Snare, Azami Lady of Scrolls, Temporal Adept, Hisoka's Guard, Aphetto Alchemist, Zuran Spellcaster, Suq'Ata Firewalker, Zuran Spellcaster, Information Dealer
RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard: Zuran Spellcaster, Prodigal Sorcerer, Suq'Ata Firewalker
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U) Swamp x3

Graveyard: Ravenous Rats, Nezumi Shortfang, Nezumi Shortfang, Nezumi Cutthroat
RFG: