Tribal Dragons

M

Mikeymike

Tabasco is correct, do you want a tribal dragon deck, or a Red/Brown-control deck? Based on your last comments, I'd say you might be leaning towards the Red/Brown side of the equation.

Based on your most recent list, here is what I'm not crazy about:

* Seething Song: It provides a nice 2 mana boost, but once it is used it is kaput. These can be Ancient Tombs, and would likely be better over the long term.
* Lotus Petal: Similar to the Song, its a 1-trick pony.
* 4x Kilnmouth: Don't get me wrong, it is extremely powerful, but 4x means that you will often have dead copies sitting in your hand due to its legendary status. Personally I'd cut 1, maybe 2 to squeeze in a alternative dragon.
* Urza's Incubator: After a Wildfire you will often be pooched b/c it doesn't help get around red-mana dependencies. Continue reading for possible replacements.

Also, here is a list of Dragons which could be quite successful in this deck due too your high amounts of mana.
* Ryusei
* Shivan Hellkite
* Two-Headed Dragon

Other cards which could help:
* Quicksilver Amulet/Belbe's Portal: Superior to the Incubator about 95% b/c it eliminates your red mana dependency which is a big deal considering your 4x Wildfires, it makes your Dragons (mostly) uncounterable, and drops them at instant speed setting up tons of mean combat tricks. The Amulet also allows you to play a non-Dragon or two if you wanted.
* Voltaic Key: You've got 7 artifacts that this can untap and help generate more mana, 3 of which don't untap normally. Also stronger if you go the Amulet/Portal route.
* 'X' Burn: Alternate win condition outside of the Dragons. My two favorites are Rolling Thunder and Kaervek's Torch
* Shattering Pulse: Recursive artifact destruction that your deck can support. Especially helps if your opponents are also playing artifact mana post-Wildfire.
* Gilded Lotus: Not as efficient as other mana producers, but if you definitely need the red mana I'd consider it.

Hope this helps.

T

Tabasco

Mikeymike hit it on the head!

the amulet is one card i completely forgot about.....4 colorless to drop anything is amazing.....especially if you got a kilnmouth with a hand full of draggies early on....

maybe consider a few control-oriented artifacts too? Like Helix

your artifact mana and multi mana producing lands will help here too!

G

Gaea'sSaproling

i thought about helix and ancient tomb more then anything, the amulet tho in all reality costs 4 and then 4 to use which is 8, 1 more then the actual card

if i did cut the dragons down to 8 and cut incubators, this deck would be a beast to be reckoned with

the dragons id keep would be dragon mage and covetous since kilnmouth gets no bonus(btw hes not legendary)

I'd throw in two Karns
two helix
4 tectonic break
and 4 talisman of impulse (faster recovery, and more red)
1 key back in
2 ancient tomb (cuz i got sandstones, dont need 4)

im not a big fan of the portal summoning cards at all.