3 - 5/7's and the 4/6
Response/Block?

Spidey: 2
Hand: 3
Library: 35
In Play:

(T,T) Scrubland (B/W dual) x2
(U) Badlands (B/R dual)
(U) Gemstone Mine (T, Remove a mining ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. If there are no mining ctrs on ~, sac it) *3 mining ctrs*
(T,T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x6

Breeding Pit (At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I pay BB. At the end of my turn, put a 0/1 black Thrull creature token into play)

(T) Thrull Champion (3/3 due to ~, Thrull creatures get +1/+1, T: Gain control of target Thrull as long as you control ~)
(T) Rakdos Ickspitter (2/2 due to Champion, T: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature and that creature's controller loses 1 life)
(S) Mourning Thrull (2/2 due to Champion, flying, lifelink)
(T) Thrull token (1/2 due to Champion)
(S) Thrull token (1/2 due to Champion)

Graveyard: Demonic Tutor, Blood Pet, Slaughter, Mourning Thrull, Soul Exchange, Mourning Thrull
RFG:

Mooseman: 6
Hand: 0
Library: 36
In Play:

(UUUTTT) Island x6
(UUT) Forest x3
(U) Breeding Pool (G or U)
(T) Faerie Conclave (T: Add U. 1U: Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue creature with flying until end of turn. This creature still counts as a land.)

Gaea's Anthem (Creatures you control get +1/+1.)
Shielding Plax (When Shielding Plax comes into play, draw a card. Enchanted creature can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.)
Shielding Plax (When Shielding Plax comes into play, draw a card. Enchanted creature can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control.)

(T) Sprite Noble (5/7 Flying. Other creatures you control with flying get +0/+1. T: Other creatures you control with flying get +1/+0 until end of turn.) ~Shielded~
(T) Sprite Noble (5/7 Flying. Other creatures you control with flying get +0/+1. T: Other creatures you control with flying get +1/+0 until end of turn.) ~Shielded~
(T) Cloud of Faeries (4/7 Flying. When ~ comes into play, untap up to two lands. Cycling 2 )
(S) Faerie Noble (4/7 Flying. All Faeries you control get +0/+1. T: All Faeries you control get +1/+0 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Thornwind Faeries, Wizened Snitches, Faerie Squadron, Wizened Snitches, Thornwind Faeries, Boomerang, Thwart
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Cool. I was waiting for another shoe to fall there.....

Faeries rule..... wow, does that just sounds wrong......