Done

Mooseman: 41
Hand: 1
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(TT) Scrubland (T: W or B) x2
(TT) Bayou (T:B or G) x2
(T) Forest
(T) Dromar's Cavern (, Dromar's Cavern is a Lair in addition to its land type. When Dromar's Cavern comes into play, sacrifice it unless you return a non-Lair land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add W, U, or B to your mana pool. )

(U) Hagra Diabolist (3/2, Whenever Hagra Diabolist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have target player lose life equal to the number of Allies you control.)
(U) Turntimber Ranger (7/7, Whenever Turntimber Ranger or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Turntimber Ranger.) ~5 cntr~
(S) Oran-Rief Survivalist (5/5, Whenever Oran-Rief Survivalist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Oran-Rief Survivalist.) ~3 cntr~
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Alley token (1/1)
(S) Alley token (1/1)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Soul Stair Expedition, Hada Freeblade, Harabaz Druid, Ondu Cleric, Ondu Cleric, Kazandu Blademaster,
Exile:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oversoul: 3
Hand: 1
Library: 37
Battlefield:

(T) Savannah (W/G dual)
(U,U) Tropical Island (U/G dual) x2
(T,T) Tundra (W/U dual) x2
(T) Plains *Fertile Grounded*

Survival of the Fittest (G, discard a creature: reveal a creature from my library and put it into my hand)
Mirari's Wake (my creatures have +1/+1 and my lands produce an extra mana of whatever color they could generate)
Fertile Ground (enchanting Plains; When enchanted land is tapped for mana, it adds an additional mana of any color to my mana pool)

(T) Windborn Muse 3/4; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(U) Windborn Muse 3/4; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(T) Tradewind Rider 2/5; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.
(T) Tradewind Rider 2/5; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.

Graveyard: Kami of Ancient Law, Kami of Ancient Law, Phantom Nantuko, Birds of Paradise, Petalmane Baku, Petalmane Baku, Survival of the Fittest, Windborn Muse, Birds of Paradise
Exile:

turgy22: 1 Placement Point
Spiderman: 1 Kill Point, 2 Placement Points
Oversoul : 1 Kill Point

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep retrieving Squee, draw, Mirari's Wake, pitch Squee to Survival for Seedborn Muse, play Seedborn Muse, use both Tradewind Riders to bounce Dromar's Cavern and a Scrubland, done.

Hand: 3
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(T) Scrubland (T: W or B)
(TT) Bayou (T:B or G) x2
(T) Forest

(U) Hagra Diabolist (3/2, Whenever Hagra Diabolist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have target player lose life equal to the number of Allies you control.)
(U) Turntimber Ranger (7/7, Whenever Turntimber Ranger or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Turntimber Ranger.) ~5 cntr~
(S) Oran-Rief Survivalist (5/5, Whenever Oran-Rief Survivalist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Oran-Rief Survivalist.) ~3 cntr~
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Ally token (1/1)
(S) Ally token (1/1)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Soul Stair Expedition, Hada Freeblade, Harabaz Druid, Ondu Cleric, Ondu Cleric, Kazandu Blademaster,
Exile:

Hand: 0
Library: 34
Battlefield:

(U) Savannah (W/G dual)
(T,U) Tropical Island (U/G dual) x2

Survival of the Fittest (G, discard a creature: reveal a creature from my library and put it into my hand)
Mirari's Wake (my creatures have +1/+1 and my lands produce an extra mana of whatever color they could generate)
Fertile Ground (enchanting Plains; When enchanted land is tapped for mana, it adds an additional mana of any color to my mana pool)

(T) Windborn Muse 4/5; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(U) Windborn Muse 4/5; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(T) Tradewind Rider 3/6; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.
(T) Tradewind Rider 3/6; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.
(T) Phantom Nantuko 4/4; trample, if it would take damage, it loses a +1/+1 counter instead, T: adds a +1/+1 counter to itself (2 counters).
(T) Seedborn Muse 4/6; untap all permanents I control during each other player's untap step.

Graveyard: Kami of Ancient Law, Kami of Ancient Law, Phantom Nantuko, Birds of Paradise, Petalmane Baku, Petalmane Baku, Survival of the Fittest, Windborn Muse, Birds of Paradise, Squee (Goblin Nabob)
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Play scrubland
Harabaz Druid
Response?

Hand: 3
Library: 41
Battlefield:

(UT) Scrubland (T: W or B)
(UU) Bayou (T:B or G) x2
(T) Forest

(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Ally token (1/1)
(S) Ally token (1/1)

Exile:

Library: 34
Battlefield:

(U) Savannah (W/G dual)

(T) Windborn Muse 4/5; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(U) Windborn Muse 4/5; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(T) Phantom Nantuko 4/4; trample, if it would take damage, it loses a +1/+1 counter instead, T: adds a +1/+1 counter to itself (2 counters).
(T) Seedborn Muse 4/6; untap all permanents I control during each other player's untap step.

Graveyard: Kami of Ancient Law, Kami of Ancient Law, Phantom Nantuko, Birds of Paradise, Petalmane Baku, Petalmane Baku, Survival of the Fittest, Windborn Muse, Birds of Paradise, Squee (Goblin Nabob)
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It had been tapped by Tradewind Ride on my turn and untapped itself and everything else I control during your untap.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT, I'll use the other Tradewind Rider to bounce Harabaz Druid.

Untap, upkeep retrieving Squee, draw, Survival away Squee for Tradewind Rider, play Tradewind Rider, play Birds of Paradise, activate my two other Tradewind Riders with the Birds and the three Muses to bounce both of your Scrublands, tap Nantuko to add a counter to itself, done.

Hand: 7
Library: 41
Battlefield:

(UU) Bayou (T:B or G) x2
(T) Forest

(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)
(S) Ally token (1/1)
(S) Ally token (1/1)

Exile:

Library: 32
Battlefield:

(U) Savannah (W/G dual)
(T,U) Tundra (W/U dual) x2
(U) Plains *Fertile Grounded*

(S) Tradewind Rider 3/6; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.
(T) Phantom Nantuko 5/5; trample, if it would take damage, it loses a +1/+1 counter instead, T: adds a +1/+1 counter to itself (3 counters).
(T) Birds of Paradise 0/1; flying, T: adds one mana of any color.

Exile:

R

rokapoke

Oversoul;291258 said:
I think he already has enough allies in this fight, Spidey.
If you weren't across the country I'd slap you for that pun.

... maybe I will anyway.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not a chance... the seedborn is doing me in... There is nothing in this deck to get rid of the his bounce or accelerate mana.......
Good game Oversoul...... I was 1 mana away from Plague Winds until you started bouncing my land........

Another?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Good game. Props for actually using Plague Wind. Also for ganging up on Turgy with me (and Spiderman). I thought we were all going to lose to vegetables. Actually, I was surprised that no one had used treefolk yet (or spirits, for that matter).

Well, I'm up for another tribal game. I thought we'd nearly exhausted the available tribes, but since people are using ones I've never even heard of (allies?), clearly that's not the case.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game everyone!

Yeah, I think Treefolk was on my list to play... oh well. I'll make a signup thread for the next one.

What was your tribe in this one Oversoul, just so I don't have to go looking up cards... :)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oversoul was playing spirits... that was one I was really surprised no one had taken up before, what with Kamigawa and all. I must say though, I was really impressed with the direction he went with the tribe. Certainly something I never would have thought of.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's because a lot of us haven't really played with the new cards so not sure what's available (and when I say new, I'm talking anything later than 2000 or so, it seems :) )