Tribal #13

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep retrieving Squee, draw, Fertile Ground on my Plains, Survival of the Fittest, Survival away Squee for Birds of Paradise, play Birds of Paradise, done.

Mooseman: 41
Hand: 2
Library: 4
Battlefield:

(U) Dromar's Cavern (Lair T: Add W, U, or B to your mana pool. )
(UU) Scrubland (T: W or B) x2
(UU) Bayou (T:B or G) x2

(U) Hagra Diabolist (3/2, Whenever Hagra Diabolist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have target player lose life equal to the number of Allies you control.)
(S) Turntimber Ranger (4/4, Whenever Turntimber Ranger or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Turntimber Ranger.) ~2 cntr~

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Soul Stair Expedition, Hada Freeblade, Harabaz Druid, Ondu Cleric, Ondu Cleric, Kazandu Blademaster,
Exile:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spiderman: 7
Hand: 0
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Volcanic Island (R/U dual) x3
(T,U,U) Plateau (R/W dual) x3
(U) Island
(T) Mt

CoP: Red (1: The next time a red source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)

(U) Orcish Artillery (1/3; ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player and 3 dmg to me)
(U) Orcish Veteran (2/2; ~ can't block white creatures with power 2 or greater; R: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Orc General (2/2; T, Sac another Orc or Goblin: Other Orc creatures get +1/+1 ueot)

Graveyard: Flooded Strand; Lightning Bolt; Lightning Bolt, Mana Leak, Flooded Strand
Exile:

Oversoul: 16
Library: 38
Battlefield:

(T) Savannah (W/G dual)
(T,T) Tropical Island (U/G dual) x2
(U,T) Tundra (W/U dual) x2
(T) Plains *Fertile Grounded*

Survival of the Fittest (G, discard a creature: reveal a creature from my library and put it into my hand)
Fertile Ground (enchanting Plains; When enchanted land is tapped for mana, it adds an additional mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Windborn Muse 2/3; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(U) Windborn Muse 2/3; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(U) Tradewind Rider 1/4; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.
(U) Tradewind Rider 1/4; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.
(S) Birds of Paradise 0/1; flying, T: one mana of any color.

Graveyard: Kami of Ancient Law, Kami of Ancient Law, Phantom Nantuko, Birds of Paradise, Petalmane Baku, Petalmane Baku, Survival of the Fittest, Windborn Muse, Squee (Goblin Nabob)
Exile:

turgy22: 1 Placement Point
Spiderman: 1 Kill Point

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD (I added the forest I missed in post #53)
Swamp
Done

Library: 43
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Swamp

(U) Hagra Diabolist (3/2, Whenever Hagra Diabolist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have target player lose life equal to the number of Allies you control.)
(S) Turntimber Ranger (4/4, Whenever Turntimber Ranger or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Turntimber Ranger.) ~2 cntr~

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Soul Stair Expedition, Hada Freeblade, Harabaz Druid, Ondu Cleric, Ondu Cleric, Kazandu Blademaster,
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Volcanic Island (R/U dual) x3
(U) Island
(T) Mt

CoP: Red (1: The next time a red source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)

(U) Orcish Artillery (1/3; ~ deals 2 dmg to target creature or player and 3 dmg to me)
(U) Orcish Veteran (2/2; ~ can't block white creatures with power 2 or greater; R: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Orc General (2/2; T, Sac another Orc or Goblin: Other Orc creatures get +1/+1 ueot)

Graveyard: Flooded Strand; Lightning Bolt; Lightning Bolt, Mana Leak, Flooded Strand
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Savannah (W/G dual)

Survival of the Fittest (G, discard a creature: reveal a creature from my library and put it into my hand)
Fertile Ground (enchanting Plains; When enchanted land is tapped for mana, it adds an additional mana of any color to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Kami of Ancient Law, Kami of Ancient Law, Phantom Nantuko, Birds of Paradise, Petalmane Baku, Petalmane Baku, Survival of the Fittest, Windborn Muse, Squee (Goblin Nabob)
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Raiding Party

Done

Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Swamp

Exile:

Library: 41
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Volcanic Island (R/U dual) x3
(U) Island
(T) Mt

Raiding Party (~ can't be the target of while spells or abilities from white sources; Sac an Orc: Each player may tap any # of untapped white creatures he controls. For each creature tapped this way, that player chooses up to two Plains. Then destroy all Plains that weren't chosen this way by any player)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Savannah (W/G dual)

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
At the end of Spiderman's turn, I'll tap Birds and both Tradewind Riders to bounce Dromar's Cavern.

Untap, upkeep retrieving Squee, draw, tap Plains calling G for Fertile Ground, tap Savannah and both Tundras to play Mirari's Wake, responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll attack Spiderman with Windborn Muse, Tradewind Rider, Tradewind Rider, and Birds of Paradise...

Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(U) Forest
(U) Swamp

Exile:

Spiderman: 7 (-1?)
Library: 41
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Volcanic Island (R/U dual) x3
(U) Island
(T) Mt

Raiding Party (~ can't be the target of while spells or abilities from white sources; Sac an Orc: Each player may tap any # of untapped white creatures he controls. For each creature tapped this way, that player chooses up to two Plains. Then destroy all Plains that weren't chosen this way by any player)

Exile:

Hand: 1
Library: 37
Battlefield:

(T) Savannah (W/G dual)
(U,U) Tropical Island (U/G dual) x2
(T,T) Tundra (W/U dual) x2

Mirari's Wake (my creatures have +1/+1 and my lands produce an extra mana of whatever color they could generate)

(T) Windborn Muse 3/4; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(U) Windborn Muse 3/4; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(T) Tradewind Rider 2/5; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.
(T) Tradewind Rider 2/5; flying, T, tap two creatures I control: return target permanent to its owner's hand.
(T) Birds of Paradise 1/2; flying, T: one mana of any color.

Graveyard: Kami of Ancient Law, Kami of Ancient Law, Phantom Nantuko, Birds of Paradise, Petalmane Baku, Petalmane Baku, Survival of the Fittest, Windborn Muse
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, attacking with the Birds was really just to make using Raiding Party as a final act more tempting, but I guess Spidey isn't as spiteful as I am...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Tap Forest and swamp
Dromar's Cavern bounce the swamp
Oran-Rief Survivalist
Response?

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(U) Dromar's Cavern (, Dromar's Cavern is a Lair in addition to its land type. When Dromar's Cavern comes into play, sacrifice it unless you return a non-Lair land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add W, U, or B to your mana pool. )

(U) Turntimber Ranger (7/7, Whenever Turntimber Ranger or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Turntimber Ranger.) ~2 cntr~
(S) Oran-Rief Survivalist (1/1, Whenever Oran-Rief Survivalist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Oran-Rief Survivalist.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Savannah (W/G dual)

Mirari's Wake (my creatures have +1/+1 and my lands produce an extra mana of whatever color they could generate)

(T) Windborn Muse 3/4; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)
(U) Windborn Muse 3/4; flying, players must pay 2 for each creature that attacks me)

Graveyard: Kami of Ancient Law, Kami of Ancient Law, Phantom Nantuko, Birds of Paradise, Petalmane Baku, Petalmane Baku, Survival of the Fittest, Windborn Muse, Birds of Paradise
Exile:

Spiderman: 1 Kill Point, 2 Placement Points
Oversoul : 1 Kill Point

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, my bad. For some reason, I keep thinking Raiding Party was a creature and it had a different ability, despite me typing all of that :rolleyes:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Stack is now
you lose 3 life
I get 2 wolf tokens
1 counter on Survivalist
1 counter on Ranger
Anything during this stack?

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(U) Dromar's Cavern (, Dromar's Cavern is a Lair in addition to its land type. When Dromar's Cavern comes into play, sacrifice it unless you return a non-Lair land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add W, U, or B to your mana pool. )

(U) Turntimber Ranger (7/7, Whenever Turntimber Ranger or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Turntimber Ranger.) ~2 cntr~
(S) Oran-Rief Survivalist (1/1, Whenever Oran-Rief Survivalist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Oran-Rief Survivalist.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Savannah (W/G dual)

Graveyard: Kami of Ancient Law, Kami of Ancient Law, Phantom Nantuko, Birds of Paradise, Petalmane Baku, Petalmane Baku, Survival of the Fittest, Windborn Muse, Birds of Paradise
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yep, just 1 wolf token
Join the Ranks (I, Put two 1/1 white Soldier Ally creature tokens onto the battlefield.)
Response?

Battlefield:

(TT) Scrubland (T: W or B) x2
(TT) Bayou (T:B or G) x2
(T) Forest
(T) Dromar's Cavern (, Dromar's Cavern is a Lair in addition to its land type. When Dromar's Cavern comes into play, sacrifice it unless you return a non-Lair land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add W, U, or B to your mana pool. )

(U) Turntimber Ranger (5/5, Whenever Turntimber Ranger or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield. If you do, put a +1/+1 counter on Turntimber Ranger.) ~3 cntr~
(S) Oran-Rief Survivalist (2/2, Whenever Oran-Rief Survivalist or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Oran-Rief Survivalist.) ~1 cntr~
(S) Wolf Token (2/2)

Exile:

Oversoul: 13
Battlefield:

(T) Savannah (W/G dual)

Exile: