Train vs Azreal

B

BigBlue

Azreal - could you resend me your deck - I accidentally deleted it while cleaning my inbox - sorry... :(

Train chooses whether to play or draw.

The ante cards for this match are:

Empyrial Armor
Vitalize

Train: 20

Library: ??
Hand: 7
Play:
Grave:
RFG:

Azreal: 20

Play:
Grave:
RFG:

T

train

Swamp, Done...

Library: 41
Hand: 6
Play: Swamp
Grave:
RFG:

Play:
Grave:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

forest, granger guildmage.

Library: 41
Play: Swamp
Grave:
RFG:

Library: 34
Play: Forest, Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)
Grave:
RFG:

T

train

Plains, Fallen Askari - Done...

Library: 40
Hand: 5
Play: Swamp(T), Plains(T), Fallen Askari(2/2 Flanking, can't block)
Grave:
RFG:

Library: 34
Play: Forest, Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)
Grave:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

mountain, go.

Library: 40
Play: Swamp(T), Plains(T), Fallen Askari(2/2 Flanking, can't block)
Grave:
RFG:

Library: 33
Play: Forest, Mountain Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)
Grave:
RFG:

B

BigBlue

This will officially be the longest game ever played between 2 players at this pace...

Isty & Spidey are starting game 2... I know everyone is busy, but you've both been around a lot more than the plays show...

Just a friendly reminder... :D

T

train

Play a plains, attack with the askari... done...

Library: 39
Play: Swamp(U), Plainsx2(UU), Fallen Askari(T)(2/2 Flanking, can't block)
Grave:
RFG:

Azreal: 18?

Library: 33
Play: Forest, Mountain Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)
Grave:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

take it. untap. draw. play a forest, poke you for one with the guildmage, play dwarven vigilantes. done.

Library: 39
Play: Swamp(U), Plainsx2(UU), Fallen Askari(T)(2/2 Flanking, can't block)
Grave:
RFG:

Azreal: 18

Library: 32
Play: Forest, Forest,Mountain Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)(T) Dwarven Vigilantes(2/2, if it attacks and itsn't blocked I can choose to have it deal no combat damage and deal damage equal to its power to target creature).
Grave:
RFG:

T

train

Untap, upkeep, draw, play plains, play wake ov vultures, attack with Askari... done after that...

Library: 38
Hand: 4
Play: Swamp(T), Plainsx3(TTT), Fallen Askari(T)(2/2 Flanking, can't block), Wake of Vultures(3/1, Flying, B1, sac cre: Regenerate)
Grave:
RFG:

Azreal: 18

Library: 32
Play: Forest, Forest,Mountain Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)(T) Dwarven Vigilantes(2/2, if it attacks and itsn't blocked I can choose to have it deal no combat damage and deal damage equal to its power to target creature).
Grave:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

untap. Draw. play a forest. tap a mountain and my granger to deal a point to your vultures and myself, waiting for response.(I also forgot to put in the damage from when I attacked you with my guildmage last turn)

Train: 19

Play: Swamp(T), Plainsx3(TTT), Fallen Askari(T)(2/2 Flanking, can't block), Wake of Vultures(3/1, Flying, B1, sac cre: Regenerate)
Grave:
RFG:

Azreal: 15

Library: 31
Play: Forestx3, Mountain(T), Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)(T) Dwarven Vigilantes(2/2, if it attacks and itsn't blocked I can choose to have it deal no combat damage and deal damage equal to its power to target creature).
Grave:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

your vultures is tapped because of the regeneration, so I'll attack you with my vigilantes, and opt to deal no combat damage and shoot your vultures for 2. Done.

Play: Swamp(T), Plainsx3(TTT),
Grave: Askari, Wake o' Vultures
RFG:

Play: Forestx3, Mountain(T), Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)(T) Dwarven Vigilantes(2/2, if it attacks and itsn't blocked I can choose to have it deal no combat damage and deal damage equal to its power to target creature)(T).
Grave:
RFG:

T

train

Either way I lost both critters... ;)

Untap, upkeep, draw, play swamp, play angelic renewal, play mire shade, done...

Hand: 2
Play: Swampx2(UT), Plainsx3(TTT), angelic renewal(when a cre. into my gy, sac and return cre. to play.), Mire shade(1/1 B,sac sw: put a +1/+1 ctr. on shade.)
RFG:

Play: Forestx3, Mountain(T), Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)(T) Dwarven Vigilantes(2/2, if it attacks and itsn't blocked I can choose to have it deal no combat damage and deal damage equal to its power to target creature)(T).
Grave:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. Play a Forest. Attack with Vigilantes...

Play: Swampx2(UT), Plainsx3(TTT), angelic renewal(when a cre. into my gy, sac and return cre. to play.), Mire shade(1/1 B,sac sw: put a +1/+1 ctr. on shade.)
RFG:

Library: 30
Play: Forestx4, Mountain, Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me), Dwarven Vigilantes(2/2, if it attacks and itsn't blocked I can choose to have it deal no combat damage and deal damage equal to its power to target creature)(T).
Grave:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

damages resolves as normal. I'll take a point to attempt to shoot your dude with my guildmage.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i'm quite done.

Train: 17
Play: Swampx2(UT), Plainsx3(TTT), Mire shade(1/1 B,sac sw: put a +1/+1 ctr. on shade.)
Grave: Askari, Wake o' Vultures, Renewal
RFG:

Azreal: 14
Library: 30
Play: Forestx4, Mountain, Granger guildmage(1/1 R,T: 1 damage to a target and 1 to me)(T), Dwarven Vigilantes(2/2, if it attacks and itsn't blocked I can choose to have it deal no combat damage and deal damage equal to its power to target creature)(T).
Grave:
RFG: