Tournament Rnd. 1-- urzamasterpimp vs. Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac yells at Volrath's Bane and claims it's unfair that the 2 newbies are ganging up on him. Using this distraction, urzamasterpimp catches Ransac in a roll-up.*

Ref: 1....2......

*Ransac kicks out.*

Time for my special move.

*Ransac dances the "Pigeon". urzamasterpimp is knocked out. Ransac covers him.*

Ref: 1.....2....

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

How appropriate, and sad, that the Pigeon joke went flying straight over Dementia's head.......Bye little pigeon:)

(As Dementia sits in the darkest, dankest corner of of the fighting arena he decides that this fight has not pleased him enough to end yet. So Dementia comes up with an evil and brilliant plan to foil the refs incessent counting)

Dementia: 23, 4, 17!

ref: 18......

(Dementia contenplates whether or not urzamasterpimp can appriciate the irony of himself almost being killed by the extreme pressure of tiny panties sqeezing the life out of him)

That's the way you hos feel every day!;)

With the ref dealt with, and the sweet taste of irony to make him content, Dementia sits back and hums Fur Elise quietly to himself.....

V

Volraths_bane

That song gets to me...My mother played it when something pulled the arm of my little brother Georgie....

***Bong*** Bed Pan to the head!!!!

sneak..sneak..sneak...BONG
Took out the ref before he counted to 41!

Now I am so happy..I do the dance of joy

Di di di di didi didididi Hey hey Hey hey Hey hey HEY!!!

now for the cabbagepatch.....

D

Dementia

But sadly when Bane trys to jump into his partners arms he realizes he has no partner and falls to the ground. There is an loud, and sickining "crack" as Bane's back snaps like a twig.

MWAHAHAH

Bed Pan me will ya!

(Dementia comes to and staggers back over to his chair and blumps down in it)

His good mood over messing with the ref and the beauty of the irony are lost to him now:(

:(

(Dementia sings to himself in hopes of lifting his spirits.....)

Baby can you dig yooooour maaaaan. Tell me baby can you dig your man. He's a righteous man! Baby can you dig.........

V

Volraths_bane

Is it just me or did Urazpimpmaster and Ransac wander off?

Sorry if we interruoted you, but please...continue..

Come back...down here..we all float down here...come here and you will FLOAT TOOO!!!!!

AHHHH, MY BACK!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Continueing from my fighting post: .......3!!!!! RANSAC WINS!!!!!!!

Actually, I just realized it's ben longer than 3 days since he last posted. That breaks one of the rules! I win via disqualification!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If you were going to take a trip, why didn't you say so? I would have been patient, just like you were when I went to Hawaii. The only thing I saw, though, was you not posting for the time I said would get you disqualified.

Ransac, cpa trash man

U

urzamasterpimp

naw, will win next tournament so keep the belt so I can take it from your cold dead snaping fingers