Tournament Rnd. 1-- urzamasterpimp vs. Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm, MY battle. Let's get it on.

*Ransac takes off his CPW championship belt and sets it aside.*

Let's do this in an environment that we can both fight comfortably in.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and both fighters are standing in a wrestling ring. Ransac snaps his fingers again and both fighters are wearing black clothing.*

I love doing that.

En Guarde!

Ransac, cpa trash man

U

urzamasterpimp

Hey the champ!!!!
(urza stands up) Bring it on cough*champ*cough.
( urza reaches and rubs his golden shovel)
let's rock!!!
(metal music starts in the background)
stats: urzamasterpimp
style: shoveljitsu, tekuan shovel and shovel boxing
weight: 165
height: 1.80
ocupation: pimp.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Fine, let's do this.

*Ransac pulls out the blade of many words.*

This will be fun.

Stats: Ransac
Styles: Off-Topic( One of the Best), CP Wrestling(Current Champion), snapping-fingers(Master), Mind-numbing(OH, yeah)
Weight: 175
Height: 6'2
Weapon of Choice: Besides snapping my fingers, Blade of Many Words.

Right, take THIS!!!!!!

*A beam flies out of the Blade of many words and hits urzamasterpimp.*

urzamasterpimp: HA! That did nothing.

Just wait.

*Shades of Maraud, urzamasterpimp starts to convulse, due to the voice that voices in his head are shouting the word "streptococci" over and over again.*

urzamasterpimp: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider this fight your initiation.

Ransac, cpa trash man

U

urzamasterpimp

urza falls to the ground.
Then urza uses one of his shoveljitzu technikes, uses shovel to hit himself and on backlash he hits Ransac, do to the hit the voises are now silent

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Very nice. But, can you handle this?

*Ransac snaps his fingers and urzamasterpimp is now wearing black clothes, however 23 sizes too small.*

urzamasterpimp:MY TESTICULAR REGION!!!!!

*urzamasterpimp falls to the ground in pain.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

U

urzamasterpimp

*urza removes his cloath, and is know butt-naked*
Luckaly I was wering boxers and my testicles where able to brake free, also that playboy helped.
*urza now procedes to use his shovel boxing tecknike, "finger braker" a very painfull hit on the index finger with a shovel.
*ransac, cant use his index fingers no more*
urza: do you feel a draft coming on?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm glad you noticed.

*Ransac bends over backwards, slaps his butt-cheeks, and the Universe is inverted. Ransac's fingers are fine, again, and Ransac snaps his fingers so that the Universe goes back to normal, but with Ransac's fingers healed.*

Take THIS!!!!!

*Ransac hits urzamasterpimp with the blade of many words and u.m.p. is convulsing from the word vissimilitude.*

Ransca, cpa trash man

U

urzamasterpimp

urza know laying in the ground cunvolsing starts to mumble "paracutirimicaro" several times, this frees urza from his trance and induces one on ransac and starts saying "paracutirimicaro" over and over until he cant stop.
urza: I'm gona get unshinkable coathes so lil'urza won't be cold no more.

p.s.: I had activities, including a hike and the pre realease this weekend sorry.

M

maraud234

He's in Hawaii, so you'll probably be waiting for a long time.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, even in hawaiim decides to continue. He pulls out the blade and fires.*

urzamasterpimp: MULTIPLITANEOUS?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

U

urzamasterpimp

Urza, while confused and in pain grabs, his shovel and thows it at ransac, this causes ransac to start dancing Hula-hula, urza begins to laugh and the pain is gone

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who is dancing the hula QUITE well, snaps his fingers in the process. Urzamasterpimp is now wearing lingerie 53 sizes too small.*

urzamasterpimp: *ko-koff* nooo....

Ransac, cpa trash man

U

urzamasterpimp

urza consentrates it's mind on other things, rather than the pain, besides, they are streachable:), urza prosedes to take them off and choke ransac with them

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*What urzamasterpimp THOUGHT was Ransac was actually, in fact, a life-size stand-up of David Hasselhoff. Ransac sneaks behind urzamasterpimp and gives him a good, swift kick between the legs.*

And I'm wearing a steel boot. No, not just steel-toed. A steel boot.

*urzamasterpimp falls down crying.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

U

urzamasterpimp

Urza stands up wipes a tear and goes " thank god for the chastity belt", so lets rock.

urza attacks ransac by thowing lots and lots of little eifel tower look alikes.Man those things are pointy

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and a HUGE black hat covers the body of Ransac. The pointy eiffel towers pierce the hat, but don't go threw them.*

How about this?

*Ransac goes to his computer and sends urzamasterpimp an e-mail bomb, rendering his e-mail services useless unless he deletes all 658,968,435 e-mails sent with nude pictures of Pee Wee Herman.*

Now, with that distraction, I shall do this.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and the chastity belt turns into a black bear-trap. It snaps shuts and urzamasterpimp falls down long enough for Ransac to cover him. The imaginary referee counts.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

The ref falls down with a bed pan shaped dent in the back of his head.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..The terror continues!!!!!!!!

****A mysterious figure slips back into the shadows and out into the night******