Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

V

Volraths_bane

Bane cast Ertai's Meddling on Celestrial convergence with 7 counters on it

Now he have 14 :)

**VB turns around and get hit with a spear buy Dementia**

D

Dementia

What you forgot to mention is the I postioned the chair to maximize the damage done by the spear.....

(Bane is down and don't look like he's getting up. Dementia stands over him and does a little trash talkin.....)

Not only did you get yo butt beat you got it beat by the crapiest, most unoriginal move in the world!!!!

(Dementia gives Bane's prone body one quick chair shot to the head.....!!THANUNCK!! and then covers him).......

Ref(where'd he come from:eek: ) 1...........2............

M

maraud234

Penguin!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away*

:( one by one the penguins steal my sanity :(

V

Volraths_bane

**Just as The ref is about to count 3, The penguin attacks and flipper slaps/pecks him to death. Dementia is dumbfounded...and just stares mouth agape and the penguin walks off again. He does not see VB shove the folded up chair off to the side. VB uses what little strenght he was left to grab Dementia ankle and take him donw, face first onto the chair, and cinch in the ANKLE LOCK in the middle of the ring**

V

Volraths_bane

**Harvey sees the wildebeast...flys down and when the beast sees Harvey it runs screaming away**

VB: How you do that Harvey?

Harvey: Chip Chip Chip.......Chip Chip..Chip Chip Chip HAHAHAHAH!
(translation: He tired to eat me once.....big mistake..who do you think castrated him...HAHAHAHAHA?

M

maraud234

If that hampster comes near me, I'll flush it down the toilet.

D

Dementia

Normally Dementia is not affected by such trifles as a mere Ankle Lock, but that just so happens to be the ankle on the leg that Ransac BROKE after our last match.......

(Dementia screams in agony greater then anyone has ever felt(sure it is;)) and taps out.....)

Ref: Ring the bell!

Ding ding ding......

Congrats Bane, you win:)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*The crowd is silent. Everybody can't believe it. The tournament for the CPW Championship Belt is over, and it is Volrath's Bane that comes out on top.*

Recap of Events:

Round one:

Prince RXI vs. Riva Iron Grip- Matched ended in a double disqualification due to inactivity on both parts. They are currently fighting for the number 1 contendership for the Belt.

Namielus vs. Volrath's Bane- Quickest match yet, this ended when VB ripped the spine out of namielus.

Dementia vs Maraud- Both men fought an astonishing battle for the chance to grab the gold, but an impatient Ransac did a quick run-in and knocked out both competitor. When they fell, they landed on each other, and the ref counted both men for the double win.

urzamasterpimp vs. Ransac- Match ands when urzamasterpimp fails to answer a 5-day count, awarding the match win to the defending champion

Round two:

Volrath's Bane vs Maraud- Once again, a hard fight and a difficult one to decide. But, another lame draw happens when Maraud fails to return to the fight. However, VB demands that the inactivity rule be waivered. After agreeing so, we wait for a while until we decide to finally award the match to VB

Ransac vs. Dementia- Each competitor fights the other for the ability to rule all. Ransac gets several submission moves on Dementia, while Dementia keeps thwacking Ransac with a chair. Eventually, Ransac gets hit with a Big Thwack and Dementia pins Ransac for the win. However, after the match, Ransac breaks both of Dementia's legs.

Final Round:

Dementia vs. Volrath's Bane- Read this thread.

*Ransac takes off his championship belt and starts looking at it lovingly. He then holds it out to VB for him to claim it. But, before VB can grab it, Ransac lunges back and hits VB over the head with the belt. Smiling with pleasing after knocking his successor unconcious, Ransac drops the belt over VB's body.*

Enjoy your title reign, champ.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. This couldn't have happened at a better time, seeing as how I leave for college tomorrow.

M

maraud234

I AM THE CHAMPION!
I AM THE CHAMPION!
NO TIME FOR LOSERS, CAUSE I AM THE CHAMPION!

Wait! No I'm not. At least I was always the one to fight the champion. My dad always told me that losing to a loser is worst than losing to a winner. And I have won to a winner, Volrath's Bane. Which by the way, I got your card now.

Volrath the Fallen
3BBB
Rare
Creature-Legend

1B, Discard a creature card from your hand: Volrath the Fallen gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the discarded card's converted mana cost.

It is a cool card that whups butt, when it is out.