Tournament-Final Round: Dementia vs. Volrath's Bane

V

Volraths_bane

**Just a Dementia sits down he gets hit with a massive GOAR by VB**

VB: Do you really think I am THAT DUMB? That is interference? Hah! Oh..Maruad..nice to see you....I haven't seen ya around since I choked you with the spine...speaking of which....

**VB takes out Nameilus's metal spine starts whipping the heck outta Dementia

A

Almindhra

Am I late too???.......*brings out her pom poms while dressed in her perky cheerleading outfit*......Go Dementia!...Go Dementia!....

L

lejakl

oh oh oh! Go VB! Go VB!!

Almindhra : Go Dementia! Go Dementia!

lejakl glares at Almindhra: grrrrr...... *bashes her with the book of anti perky cheerleader outfit*

go VB! go VB!

Almindhra.. out cold.. heh heh.. beware of the BOOK!!!

M

maraud234

Sorry V.B., I posted once, now everybody wants to interupt you. Just like our fight. Well, I guess you'll just have to take all your frustrations out on Dementia.

V

Volraths_bane

It is no problem...I in fact enjoy it as long as no-one interferes with the Battles themselves. It gives it a real tourney feel with the others watching. :D

Anyway...I am just waiting for Dementia to post...

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*With everybody somewhere in the scuffle, Ransac decides to slow things down.*

Punishment reign!!!!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and everybody is wearing black clothing that is 25 sizes too small. Some people pass out from the pain, the others are screaming from it. Ransac then takes out his lead rabbit and hits Dementia and VB over the head with it, knocking them both out, cold.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

See...now THAT is the kind of Interference I have a problem with :D

** Everyone but VB and Dementia fight throught the pain, grab Ransac, beat the hell out of him and drag him from the building. VB and Dementia wake up and go back exactly what they wre doing before Ransac's Interference..Dementia groggily on the floor, Vb stand above him whipping him with the spine**

VB: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

D

Dementia

(Dementia leaves himself open to Bane's attack as he is entranced by the sight of Almindra and Lejakl both in cloths 25 sizes too small.....)

:eek:

We will NOT go into the sick fantasies Dementia is having since he is being WHIPED while he is seeing the scantaly clad ladies;)

Dementia: OUCH.....OUCH........OUCH.....Hey Bane! Check out the 2 ladies:)

(Bane quick looks over to see what the hell Dementia is talking about. Then promptly goes back to whiping the piss outta Dementia)

Bane: I AM NOT A FOOL!!! YOUR DISTRACTIONS WILL NOT WORK!!!!

Yep......I beleive my post has been well spent......I am still getting spanked like a monkey, but I have also pretty much proven that Bane is gay......you can beat me up all ya want Bane, but go on and try to top that:p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, still disappointd that no one loves him, remembers that until this match is over, Ransac holds the CPW Championship belt and must use that to his full advantage.*

I didn't get this belt by being sneaky and underhanded.

*Ransac then remembers that he won it from Darsh when Darsh called for a Free-For-All and Ransac was the referee in the match.*

Okay, it WAS sneaky and underhanded. But, by golly, I'm still champion, and I wish to exploit my chamionness.

*Ransac takes his belt and, with it, hits the head of the member that could be the greatest factor interfering in the match: Ransac. Ransac is now knocked unconscious.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

HAHAHA Dementia

Actually all you have proven is that I am not a male chauvenist pigs who stares at women in duress ludely.

What I have proven is that you seem to get off on being beaten and whipped by a big guy while staring at women in bondage..who comes off better here?

anyway...back to the whipping....

D

Dementia

Ok, your gay, and I'm one sick, sick little boy.....we'll leave it at that!

(Dementia realize's he has a gay man whipping him.......:eek:.......giving Dementia a bit more incentive Dementia pops straight to his feet and dodge's the whip nimbly. While ducking his head to avoid one of the swings he grabs the chair lying on the ground)

Dementia: Now we can have a little bit of a fight!

(Dementia weaves in and out.....using the chair as both a weapons and a shield(I love this thing!:)!) blocking Bane's feeble attempts at hitting him and also setting himself up for a chairshot)

Dementia: Look Bane!!! The Village people!!!

(Bane starts turning around to look....)

Bane: WHERE! WHERE!!! I love the Village Pe.......THWACK!!!!

(Bane is now lying on the ground, but he sits right up. Dementia toss's him the chair. Bane instinctlivly catchs the chair in his hands. Lightining fast, while Bane is still holding the chair between his face and Dementia, Dementia goes for a double leg front drop kick.........)

VanDammantor baby;)

V

Volraths_bane

**VB tries so desperately try think of a way to dodge or counter the move that he is distracted and gets hit with it anyway, his head smashing back..hitting the bottom rope, bouncing back and heatbutting Dementia is the crotch**

Dem: OWWW!!!! Jesus VB I know that your gay but keep your face out of my crotch!!!

**VB slowly makes it to his feet and is quite insensed about both the chair to the face AND the gay comments (not that there anything wrong with that) He pulls out BLoD's Mouse Mace and something else Dementia can't make out. He starts swinging wildly at Dementia..hitting occasionaly, until Dementia gets close to the Corner. Then VB fakes to the left, and cuts right next to Dementia and shows the other object he pulled out....Handcuffs from the Police Van from the Tag Team Tournament and....and handcuffs Dementia to the corner**

VB: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

**VB goes across the ring, picks up the Bed Pan of Fate and goes in for the kill**
:D :eek:

D

Dementia

Sadly for Bane, as I have told him many a time, I am depressingly, and embarrasingly thin......

(Dementia slips his hand outta the handcuff as easily as Roger Rabbit(I supose you remember that Bane:)) and take's advantage of Bane only having a short range weapon like the Bed Pan and backs away from him, taking a card out of his flannel as he back up.......)

You shall all bow before the aswome power of my horrible puns.........

(Dementia throws the card at Bane and it sinks deep into the flesh of his thigh. Bane howls in pain and looks down at the left hand corner of the card which is the only part of the card not burried deep into his flesh......)

Bane: OH S***!!!! IT'S HOBBLE!!!!!!!

(Dementia giggles fiendishly as Bane limps towards him with rage, page filled eyes)

Perhaps my nickname for you can be crutchy;)

M

maraud234

Now, is V.B. considered a black creature?

And are Almindra and Lejakl still wearing their clothes, or did they go home and change?

The answer to the meaning of life is 43, but what was the question?:confused: :confused: :confused:

V

Volraths_bane

HEy....Thanks for reminding me Maruad...I am every color EXCEPT for Black...The is why I am Volrath's Bane

You know this Dementia...you have seen my card many a time!

Okay...so for now I cannot attack...but I can defend like all living hell! Time to use my Judo knowledge!

**Dementia takes his chair and rushes VB, VbB sidesteps and puts a Drop Toe Hold on Dementia, cause Dementia to fall and land face first on his chair.**

MWAHAHAHAAHAHA....now how do I get rid of this Hobble...err...
ANYBODY GOT A DISENCHANT?

V

Volraths_bane

**VB uses Dismantling Blow and destroys the Hobble. 2 cards then appear in his hand**

AWW Fu[k!.....Rapid Decay and Carnival of Souls!

Just my luck!

D

Dementia

As I have proven many times me getting hit....or me hitting the chair in this instance.....has no ill effects on me....well, I got this bloody nose, and blurry vison, but that's it;)

So......

(Dementia graps the chair and pops to his feet......)

Leme just cast a Bandage on myself....yep, they told me it sucked, but it is pretty good right now!

(Dementia.....well....he is a little groggy from that shot to the face so he is not capable of any intellectual, cunning attack right now so he takes the direct rout and just charge's straight at Bane........)

ARGH!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac wants to this card war and BY GOLLY, HE'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!*

That's RIGHT!

*Ransac attempts to cast Celestial Convergence. If resolved, then each fighter only has 7 posts each left on this fight.*

Ransac, cpa trash man