Too many posts!

A

Almindhra

Dltng ll f th vwls wld gv s smthng lng th lns f ths.
Th frst prsn t dcphr ths gts - prz!

Deleting all of the vowels would give us something along the lines of this.
The first person to decipher this gets a prize...

What do I win??!!

R

Rando

is a special congrat.s from me...

"Hey, good job and congratulations!"

...and three chears from all of us here at the CPA

"Hip hip!
Hoo-rah!

Hip hip!
Hoo-rah!

Hip hip!
Hoo-rah!"

Sorry I couldn't do better then that.... *sigh*

D

dw51688

DUke an Almindhra aren't fighting they are loving. Please don't kill me.

M

Multani

I don't have to kill you.(Not to mention I don't want to.)
They will. :D
(Sorry, you're on your own. I'll try to take the heat off you as much as I can.)

J

Jaws10387

Dw you are in big trouble. As soon as Alminhindra or DUke find out nobody can save you not even the most grizzled competitors from the battle arena.[me] Hides under a table to watch the massacre.[/me]

A

Almindhra

Ahhhhh!!!...Just to let everyone know, I am not buddies with that boy...And we're not-....*shudders*...loving...*shudders yet again*...

Spiderman...No, no, thanks...I don't want Win '95...Thats the devil's work!!...

*boots dw51688's buttock from here to, um, PikachuLand*...Ha!...Die there with the evil Pikachus!...

Oh, and speaking of that...Heres a (dumb) joke...

I have cat
His name is cat
He goes 'cat'

vs.

I have a pikachu
His name is pikachu
He goes 'pikachu'

D

DÛke

What the heck is going on :mad:!
I really would appreciate it if you'd stop calling me and that little girl 'buddies', 'loving', or all that insulting stuff!
Me and that girl are NOTHING! GET IT DAMN IT:mad:! N-O-T-H-I-N-G!
DO you F*CKEN understand now? Get it through your heads! We are nothing!

As a matter of fact, I don't want to see my name with her's in the same post; how is that for ya? IT BETTER SOUND GOOD cause I freakin had it with this crap...Just stop it...
It's not hard, just stop it. If only she could see the dark.

S

Sleepy

duke and almindira sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g
first comes love then comes marraige
here comes duke with the baby carraige! :p

N

nodnarb24

I heard that these two people i'll call them Mr.D and Ms.A really like each other. If i say any more than Mr.D and Ms.A I'll get horribly beaten by Mr.D and Ms.A.

D

DÛke

I have f*cken had it! I mean it Sleepy, I don't WANT ANYONE TO SAY ANY OF THAT CRAP AGAIN:mad:!

A

Almindhra

How can you show a boy the light when he acts like that?...*sighs*...

M

Multani

Stop it 'Mindy. You are partially responsible for this and you WILL clean it up. DUke cool it. :mad: Nodnarb stop spreading the flames. To anyone that reads this. Stop pestering these two. :mad:

D

DÛke

...I really respect you a lot, but you don't know anything about what's going on...

How can I cool it?
I've been coolin' it down for long time, and I think I should shout out my opinion about this crap now...I have held long, and now it's time to begin...

A

Apollo

DUke, calm down. We're just poking fun, you should know that. Nobody really thinks there's anything between you two. We just like giving you a hard time:)

I'm Apollo, Cabin Boob, who chases after anything that has wings, over in Whimsical's story. But you don't see me going beserk, do you?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You know you're just seething inside... tightly coiled like a spring... who knows what will set you off... :)