Too many posts!

A

Apollo

Well, school has started, and I just can't get on here every day. So, when I do get on, there's way too many posts to look at. I have to hurry through some, and some people don't get the benefit of my divine wisdom.

Obviously, this is a serious problem. But luckily for all of you, I've come up with a solution. The founders need to delete posts. Of course, they can't do this randomly; they might accidentally get one of mine. And then where would we be? But I have come up with a series of guidelines to solve this:

-Delete anything by Duel or Jaws.
-Delete any post of DUke's replying to a post of Almindhra's, and vice versa
-Delete all of the "Misters, sirs, and mah deahs," from Whimsical's posts... that would cut their total length in half
-Delete any post including the word "Skizzik" that is not directly related to the card
-Don't allow any new members to join, and delete the New Members forum
-Any post containing the word "spam" should be deleted
-1/2 of the threads for vaious games should be deleted, at random

And of course, nothing by me should be deleted, no matter what.

[me]*Note: the preceeding was meant in fun, and was intended to offend bunches of people; if you're offended, great!*[/me]

Apollo

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Nonono - I have a simpler solution. Just delete your account and ban you from the magic-singles.com domain. You couldn't go near the site or boards. Fair?

Z

Zadok001

Nah, we have to get Duel and Jaws too! :) J/K, guys. Put down the knifes. And Duel, stop calling my girlfriend that long word I can't spell... It's disconcerting.

W

Whimsical

Very funny, mister Apollo sir! <grabs the nearest heavy blunt object at hand and starts bipping bird boy on the head with it> :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
None of my posts were mentioned! I'm offended that you didn't offend me!

Except MAYBE the games one, but due to the randomness, mine probably wouldn't get picked anyway... :D

C

Cateran Emperor

SKIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIK! SKIZZIk SKIZZIK!

Translation:

IT'S EVISCERATIN' TIME!

[Pulls out the Evisceratin' Scythe]
D'oh, once again not battle forum :(

D

dw51688

This is way out of hand, we are all s'posed to be friends here. What happened to the friendlyness and stuff.

A

Apollo

DW, it was just a joke making reference to some of our members' little quirks... all in good fun...

Great! The only one I actually did offend is the one that I didn't talk about! Sheesh.:rolleyes:

D

dw51688

DAMN IT! Why can't I tell a freaking joke when I see one. I haven't been here long enough to know jokes from statements.

A

Almindhra

dw51688...Um, did you read his whole post?...I know some people don't do that...( from past experiences )...

Note this:
* Apollo *Note: the preceeding was meant in fun, and was intended to offend bunches of people; if you're offended, great!*

{About Apollo's main thread idea, about me and, uh, someone I can't bear to say his name}...And doesn't anyone believe that I am just trying to show the light to a young and [enter very, very, mean word based on the boy's low IQ]?...Whenever he says something stupid I have to correct him, you see?......

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahhaahahahahhahaha

D

DÛke

...I don't think I'm a 'boy', I'm dang 17.
Second of all, please, don't get me talking Mrs."Would you please let me sing to you..." You don't wanna talk to me in AIM because I don't want to listen to you sing! How stupid is that!

Um...Apollo, I don't think my posts replying to um...what's her name? Oh whatever its, I don't think we should delete such enjoyable arguments...See, she, who ever the heck she is, can't stand to be wrong, and that's that!

**This post did not contain any smilies inorder to satisfey the desire of Almindhra and um, Bird Boy! This is a happy and friendly post...**

N

Namielus

DUKE and Almindhra: Dang, do you two always have to bicker and fight over nothing. You act either like small children or like 2 old farts. Just stop!

D

DÛke

We're just joking around...dang it...why don't you chill dude! CHILL DANG IT!

A

Almindhra

Who said anything about fighting?...Oh, if the boy could only see the light!!...

P

Purple_jester

PLUS, my idea won't offend anyone! Really!

Do you realize how many vowels are in the English language? There's your solution! We simply delete all vvowels from all posts! That would reduce post length by an average of 40%! :D

<GUEST: That would also reduce reader comprehension by 80%...>

Okay, okay! I see your point. How 'bout a compromise? We just delete all the "e" vowels. :D

<GUEST: I give up...>

R

Rando

Dltng ll f th vwls wld gv s smthng lng th lns f ths.
Th frst prsn t dcphr ths gts - prz!