Today's laugh for the day...

R

Reverend Love

Yea I saw this too. What's really funny is that it went from 5 of each power nine. To SEVEN of each power nine AND some other tier one cards. You know this dude is a dumb ass.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it has 0 bids so far...

So what of his feedback ratings? Are they all "made up" from other accounts he created or something?

R

Reverend Love

Spidey

They're probably legit being that the feedback on some of his buyers is in the high thousands. However I'd dare say there's been a spree of ripping going on like this for type1 power cards lately.

Get your feedback high with a combination of buying cheap items and selling..then go for broke

...but obviously this dude's delivery could use a little polish.

I'd look for Ebay to remove this auction shortly being that his offer for taking buisness outside of Ebay is a violation of their auction posting rules.

N

Notepad

Can't be the lost cards from Star City. If they were, the dummie would've obviously seen the price tags and listed the cards for much higher...

D

DeathMaster666

They never caught the Starcity guy? Did they get any more evidence?

N

Notepad

Don't you mean, Night Stalker S...? He's like a shadowy anime mecha thing, that hunts witches and vampies, though he himself is also part witch, and part vampire. Oh, and part demon.

N

Nightstalkers

M

MagicMan

You could always ask him how much he drank before thinking someone would actually believe him.

N

Notepad

You could ask him if he realizes he's wasting money posting those bogus auctions...