Today's laugh for the day...

Reverend Love

Yea I saw this too. What's really funny is that it went from 5 of each power nine. To SEVEN of each power nine AND some other tier one cards. You know this dude is a dumb ass.

Spiderman

CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant
Staff member
Well, it has 0 bids so far...

So what of his feedback ratings? Are they all "made up" from other accounts he created or something?

Reverend Love

Spidey

They're probably legit being that the feedback on some of his buyers is in the high thousands. However I'd dare say there's been a spree of ripping going on like this for type1 power cards lately.

Get your feedback high with a combination of buying cheap items and selling..then go for broke

...but obviously this dude's delivery could use a little polish.

I'd look for Ebay to remove this auction shortly being that his offer for taking buisness outside of Ebay is a violation of their auction posting rules.

Notepad

Seffy Sefro
Can't be the lost cards from Star City. If they were, the dummie would've obviously seen the price tags and listed the cards for much higher...

Notepad

Seffy Sefro
Don't you mean, Night Stalker S...? He's like a shadowy anime mecha thing, that hunts witches and vampies, though he himself is also part witch, and part vampire. Oh, and part demon.

Nightstalkers

Creature — Nightstalker