To Koboldly Go!

T

train

Perfect shuffling just doesn't happen in real life, as it should in order for your deck to work right...

That's one reason sifting/searching is so strong...

E

Exaulted_Leader

This is an apprentice deck.. a.k.a. looks fine on apprentice but never works in real life.. I had a mortal combat deck that ran a goblin recruiter+Grindstone+Mortal Kombat
This deck works no more or less well in real life than it does on Apprentice. I'd know - I have it physically constructed and have used it a couple of times in local casual multiplayer matches (the environment I designed it to suit). It's not 'pro' - but it certainly does work.

mana engine and library manipulation.
Youve got the mana engine, you just cant control your draws, not even with clamp.
...You haven't even looked at the deck list, have you? :p

There are 12 cards whose sole purpose is draw manipulation (Index, Diabolic Intent, Brainstorm and Fabricate), plus the clamps.

Mana engine?

Who the hell needs a mana engine for a deck that curves-out with a peak permanent cost of 3? I have Dark Rituals - but those are what I'd call utility, not an enitre engine.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't remember when I last said this, but it seems like the name "Index" popped up again and I feel the need to say it again...

Lim-Dul's Vault is a lot better than Index!

E

Exaulted_Leader

It certainly is. But, as I already stated, I'm no longer the proud owner of a Vault. :(

Index just sort of serves as a stand-in until I pick-up something better.