Times they are a' changin'...

O

olwen

I'd be willing to donate cards towards raising money for publicising CPA (e.g., making buttons). If someone is willing to accept, organize, sell those cards to that goal.
I'm sure I can find 100 rares, 300 uncommons, 600 commons to donate :).

S

superguy

I could definitely find some rares, uncommons, and commons that I would be willing to donate, if that helps, since I love this site, and hope it will prosper for a long time.

P.S. Ademis, you're from Canada? What part? I'm in Ontario...

R

Rando

Now, there had better have been some serious discussion over the weekend. ;)

When I pop back in on Monday, I don't want to find this thread at the bottom of the page with this as the last reply, and meanwhile a thread entitled "What's your favorite 2 cc green critter" has 50+ posts. :(

T

terzarima

Op sorry superdude, I'm over in Alberta, but I'm coming over to Ontario for a vaction this summer I beleive (hmm... I'll check....)

I'm sure I could also donate some cards... (mmm shiny cards too... shiny)

By the way, how will anyone distribute these buttons any how? I mean, its not like anyone is going to mail a boxload up to canada anytime soon.

S

Sidar Jabari

Yeah, I'll donate rares.

I'll also make a poster and put it in my local Gaming shop in Birmingham (Thats in Englnd, folks!). I'm sure the owner will let me.

I haven't been here long but I really like this place. I hope it goes on for a long long time. At least as long as Magic and hopefully a bit longer.