This is the craziest idea, but I have to tell...

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Won't happen in a million years though. But people could do local get togather things. Like people in the "tri-state" area all come to "Bobs comics and cards" on whatever date. that might work better.

Killer Joe

Regionalisim. Yeah, that would be cool. You know, I WAS thinking at 'one-time' that we could get official member CPA t-shirts (black with the eerie orange letter font) and let's all start wearing them at major and local conventions and tournaments. It wouldn't be good for a reunion but hey, it'd make for great advertising and maybe, just maybe, a regional community of members could start and BOOM! that could start a reunion of sorts.
Alrighty then, who here is from the Ohio Valley Region? (that would be the Mid-Atlantic states like PA, OH, MD, WV, DE).
BTW, DUke, great idea!

R

Rando

Who here would be in the Mid-West U.S.?
DUke and I, but who else?

A

Almindhra

I know that FoR lives in Michigan...garfobo does too...

Anyone in upstate NY?...Or even on top of PA?...Like, Scranton or something?...

N

NeuroDeus

If doing it in America you would have to count the Euro ppl out...

D

DÛke

Rando, I don't think I'm going to the Invasion Pre, I have never been into any, and probably never will. It would be nice meeting the guy that made me Rebrouge though:).

As for Purple Girl? Where do you live at? You don't have to tell, I'm not going to stalk you:).

I know it's impossible, but the idea just keeps sitting in my head.
I want to meet. I want to meet. I want to meet. I want to meet.

Maybe when I'm 25 or something and have a real job or something, you know, if I become a multi-millionaire(yeah right!:)), I could get you all to meet in St. Louis or something, air plane tickets are ALL on me:). I wish:).

Even if we have the money, we wouldn't have the time.
Well, I guess that's what Time Wrap and Time Twister are for:).

S

Sleepy

sorry duel, i have to cancel. my car wont make it that far. thanks anyway.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
If you're going to be in the Chicagoland area write me an email. It'd be cool to get together and shuffle a few up with you! :D

K

krichaiushii

Hey DUke -- I have news for you. When you're 25 and have a real job, you won't have much time to galivant across the globe meeting magic players. Take it from one who knows. ;)

Yellowjacket -- though I currently reside in TX (Killeen), the Ohio Valley is from whence I hale, and I intend to move back that way at the end of my contract. From browsing the member list when I first joined, I recall a number of people from the Ohio-ish area, so there should be good gaming up that way.

But game conventions are best -- plus they give an opportunity to wear the weird gamer clothes we have all accumulated. "Meet me at the entrance to the registration area. I'll be wearing a gray shirt that says McCthulu's -- Over 2 Billion Devoured". -- something of that nature...

D

DÛke

Krichaiushii, I know exactly what you mean!
I'm 17, going to high school at the momment, and between school, life, personal fun and problems, already, I don't even have time to come to the CPA daily, which really sucks, because I miss the people up here fast:)! I can't believe my dad is letting me on the computer for 20 minutes, he never have trusted me, I don't know why he's being nice to me all of the sudden! I smell a favor:)!

How do you people find the time to visit here?

And about the meeting, it would be great, but like all of you said, will never happen.

Maybe I should visit each one personally? How about that? I have done it before, visiting people personally around the world! My dad is crazy about moving around the world, so I have been to many countries. Yes, maybe I'll ask him if he could send me across the world! He'll kick my-a**:)!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
How do you people find the time to visit here?
It's called "Getting to work at 6 AM when there's nothing to do and then still getting nothing to do throughout the day".

:D

T

Thrash Golem

I live in Nelson BC.. in canada.

I know a person at cPA, but im wondering if anyone else here lives anywhere near Nelson

J

JKA2545

Aren't there ANY canadians in the CPA? I'm in Southern Ontario, Canada...

D

DÛke

Thrash Golem is from Canda:)!
By the way, I like chicken too:).
And, I like Pie also:).