Things are good

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hello, there!

I wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten everyone. My teaching load at the university stepped up this past year and time has not been a plentiful resource. I've been performing on a regular basis here in OH (and will be spending the next month near Spidey's turf, singing Giovanni in Hagerstown). I will be applying to PHD and DMA programs in the fall, hopefully clearing the path for me to get a decent University job.

I have been playing magic on a semi-regular basis: In the past couple months, I've won 2 standard FNMs and a couple of sanctioned drafts, plus casual drafting with buddies and commander when I can. The regions Level 3 judges want me to test for Level 2, but time has not allowed me the necessary time to study the IPG and MTR to prepare. Hopefully, I will be testing over the summer, possibly at GenCon if I get picked up for that again.

Sorry that I've not been as active recently, but life happens. Hope to post on here more often.

Ransac, cpa trash man

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
If he was still flinging monkey poo, it's probable that he'd be bragging about it...;)

Good to hear from you Ransac, and nice to know things sound like they're working out well for ya...:D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Where in Hagerstown you doing Giovanni? That is only about 3 hours from me. Used to p[ick up 81 south near there when I went to Roanoke, VI.