The united states should be conquered by canada and mexico

should the United States be subverted and given to canada and mexico?

• yes, the US would be a better place if it were part of a unified North America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I think that the US is great and best and has every right to misrepresent, misinform, and mistre

• That would be nice. Or wouldn't. Maybe. Ehh, can I eat my pizza now?

• You need to get some sleep.

• Total voters
T

train

Well, that's the bad thing about it... I believe in Public Schooling, I guess that means the girls have to get out sometime...

But I'll send Axe(7'6, 375lb., solid rock) to school with them, and I'll let him borrow the Widowmaker2000(TM), though he probably wouldn't need it...... We shouldn't have any problems then...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Bad parents lead to children being sheep. These children grow up nice an obedient drones for the corporations and whatever group wants to control their minds...
Yes. However:

Bad parents can still mean the children grow up to think for themselves.

Good parents can lead to their children being mindless and sheep.

Good parents can mean their children will think for themselves.

There's no consistent relation between the parenting and how children will grow up and "think".

Ferret

Staff member
Hmmm...interesting point. I had some really louzy parents that forced me to have to think & fend for myself. It led to about ten years of absolute depression and tons of therapy, but I like to think I turned out to be a pretty good person...

-Ferret

"...or so the voices tell me..."