P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Monkey
Instant
Monkey monkey monkey!

HA, BEAT THAT!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

um i believe i already did didn't you see the card above that post, i win its over i win
"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Nope i was more than 10 miles away. SO the monkey card was able to take effect and beat your ass!

L

Landkiller

Third-Edition Rules! 0
Interrupt
You may reveal this card from your sleeve after shuffling and place it in your hand at the beginning of game.
This card is played according to Third Edition Rules.(Because all other cards are Sixth Edition Rules, only mana abilities may be used in response) You win.

This card beats them all! HA!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

no darkness still wins because since it makes either me or Xarvox god, we simply destroy that card from ever existing, oh and pie boy, it didn't say that it wins all games in a ten mile radius, it said it wins all games at this given moment, so your idiotic monkey card loses

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Yes, but you didn't destroy that card. If you had read the monkey card(which you obviously didn't) one of the sections states that it can only be destroyed by another card, not a "god" such as yourself. Also it banished all "gods" from ever playing magic.

And while that card is played under 3rd edition rules, all others aren't. Its like if you put yourself in a slow time bubble. Everything else would be able to go on normaly, except you. If you had said that the game format is changed to 3rd edition rules, then you would have had a good card. But i can simply counterspell yours

M

Multani

Ah. Good 'ol counterspells always do the trick, eh? :D

Anyway, here's mine

Multani's spirit
5GGG
Summon Legendary Spirit.
You may sacrifice Multani, Maro-sorcerer and put Multani's spirit into play.
Multani's spirit has power and toughness equal to the number of cards all players have in play, hand, and graveyard plus 12.
Multani's Spirit cannot be destroyed in anyway.
You may only have one copy of Multani's Spirit in your deck.
Multani's Spirit cannot be the target of spells or abilities. Multani's Spirit cannot be the target of a "search" spell or ability.

"Multani may one day die, but his spirit will live on." -Yavimaya

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

how dense are you, darkness says, no card no matter the text can ever effect it, i believe counterspell is a card

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Monkey the invincible
G
Summon cute, but destructive monkey

Cannot die in combat.
Cannot be dealt damage in any way.
Cannot be targeted by spells or abilities.
Cannot be destroyed by any spell in any way(like wrath of god)
Destroy any creature that blocks or is blocked by Monkey the Invincible.
At the end of each turn, stop and eat a banana or
38/1
Ransac, creator of the dumbest cards on the planet

D

dw51688

Dw51688
Summon cheap card that willpiss everyone off

Dw51688's owner automatically wins the game

0/1

D

dw51688

Dw51688
Summon cheap card that willpiss everyone off

Dw51688's owner automatically wins the game

0/1

BOOYAH!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I should have been more clear. I wasn't talking about your card when i said that 3rd edition thing. Also, you missed the last few lines of monkey's text. It cercemvents all other cards Past, present, and future. It also doesn't exist on this plane so you can't effect it :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

it doesn't matter its still a card, no matter where it exists, it still can't effect darkness

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Nifallor's Rage R

Stop the game, start destroying the world.
This card can't be target of non-targetting ability's nor targetting ability's.
If you have nukes, you may play Nifallor's Rage without paying it's mana cost.

Nifallor, Ruler of Kairon GGGBBB
7/9
Planeswalk (may skip from one game to another).

M

MrXarvox

Word of Xarvox 0
Instant
Word of Xarvox does not count as a card, spell, or a piece of existing matter except at the time immediately after you have won all games with it. (Ruling: because this card does not exist for technical purposes, you may have any number of copies of it in your deck at any given time) :)
Word of Xarvox cannot be countered or targeted.
You win. (This includes all games, not just magic games, mind you, includes all board games, card games, sports games, wars, etc., you win them all, and this effect also wins all games in the past, present, and future.)(this effect cannot be reversed by anything.)

Ha.--Mr. Xarvox

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Card of Ransac
0(counts as a color of your choice)
Instant that's faster than an instant

Cannot be countered
Cannot be targeted by any spell anyway
This spell can target any permanent(even those cannot be targeted) or Player
Target player must take a doody on the chosen target

Ransac, heh-heh-heh

M

MrXarvox

Loophole 0
SUPER Enchantment
Loophole cannot be the target of spells or abilities.
If loophole is removed from play, return it to play.
0: choose a card. that card may be the target of spells or effects until end of turn.

M

MrXarvox

Stuff! 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999RRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGWWWWWWWWWWBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUU
mana source
You may play Stuff! without paying its casting cost if you sacrifice your soul to Mr. Xarvox.
You gain ownership of all your opponent's cards.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Free-Action
If this card does not go through, all games everywhere are declared losses. All cards created by Mrs. Xerox(or whatever the name is) are burnt to a crisp. This abilty doesn't target. It can't be countered. This card is an actual physical occurence, not a card. This card counter-acts Darkness. No matter what he says, Xerox lives on earth, and is therefor forced to deal with it's natural cycles. If the sun rises the day after this card is played, he is forever banished from M:TG.
Ha, ha, ha, friggen-HA! PPE4eva