The self-glorifying card of Mr. Xarvox

M

MrXarvox

Mr. Xarvox 2RG
Summon Evil God-Emperor Of All
RG: Destroy target piss boy.
RRRRRR: Destroy all puny mortals. They cannot be regenerated.
GG: Mr. Xarvox gains flying, trample, first strike, rampage:10, cannot be the target of spells or abilities, 0: regenerate, and immediately destroys all non-Evil creatures.
4/4

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Lord Azreal the Soulmaster BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
summon dark lord of all nosferatu
flying, trample, first strike, cannot be targeted
by spells or abilities, rampage 10 cannot be blocked by fewer than 10 creatures, protection from black, protection from white, cannot be countered
o: Azreal the Soulmaster gains shadow until end of turn
o: put a 1/1 flying soul token into play
whenever a soul token is destroyted put a +1/+1 counter on Azreal the Soulmaster
0: sacrifice a soul token draw a card
all soul tokens and all vampires get +1/+1
0: regenerate
10/10

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i forgot to put my quote
" the light is merely an illusion for those too weak to embrace the darkness" - Azreal the Soulmaster

R

ravonous ravin42069

???, the eternal GGGBBB
sommon lord
counts as a legend
flying, kicker RRR
T: put 3 ravin tokens into play
GGBB:put x ravin tokens into play, x is the number of ravins in play.
R: deal 1 damage to all creatures oter than ravins and ???
if you pay the kicker ???, the eturnal and all ravins get +3+1 and trample

all ravins have flying and are 3/3

"first i will have them peck your skin of your bones. then they will peck at your eyes. and after that your suffering begins."
- me-

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Morrigan,Soulcollector
summon vampiric angel legend
flying, first strike
tap: morrigan deals X damage to target creature or player where X is the number of creatures in all graveyards
if morrigan enters the graveyard put 2 soul tokens into play and put her on the top of your library

"i am the essence of my master, i am the soul that he does not have" - morrigan soulcollector

Azreal the Soulmaster
"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness" - Azreal the Soulmaster

B

Bob

Bob W
Creature-Normal guy
Haste
T:Destroy all Lords, Gods, and Vampires. they can't be regenerated. Remove them from the game afterwards
0/5
Now, I have my broken thingamajig.
Fwahahahahahaha!
Ha!
Ps-it's "Quoth the Raven, 'NEVERMORE!!!'"
;)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Azreal's decree BUGRW
enchantment
this enchantment cannot enter the graveyard and cannot be removed from the game
Azreal the Soulmaster, Xarvox, and Morrigan are protected against any source that would put them in the graveyard, remove them from the game, or target them in any way shape or form,
if Azreal, Xarvox, or morrigan are put into play, you may put this enchantment from your library, directly into play

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Armor of the damned 7
legendary artifact
when armor of the damned comes into play destroy all creatures your opponents control, they can't be regenerated
tap: target creature gets +X +X until end of turn, where X is the number of creatures in all graveyards

"come my demons of the night, collect the souls of the damned, so i may feast on this world's evil"- Azreal the Soulmaster

"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Yawgmoth, Father of the Machines
Paneswalker Legend
5BBBBB
8/10
First strike, Flying, Cannot be target of spells or abilities Cannot be countered. Istead of paying Yawgmoth's mana cost, you may remove a black card from the game.
1: You win game.
1: Put a 10/10 Phyrexian Token into play
2: Target opponent loses game
"Yawgmoth bled, and life bagan anew." Phyrexian Legends

Lets make the most broken cards of all k?

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Azreal's orb 0
legendary artifact
only ornithopters can be played
this cannot be counter targeted or in any way destroyed

"i always rise to meet a challenge, even when that means doing something twice as stupid as my adversary"- Azreal the Soulmaster :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you should add this ablity to yawgmoth]
1: turn any creature into a 10/10 creature that counts as a evincar

M

MrXarvox

Yawggy is not a planeswalker! he is just a thran with lots and lots and lots of great machines!
And a normal guy would just sort of wither in the presence of Xarvox, Azreal, or Morrigan.

Alright so you want to see brokenness, well here it is:

Xarvox's Apocalypse 2RG
Sorcery
Remove from game all creatures, artifacts, lands, enchantments, graveyards, hands, and libraries.If more than 120 cards were removed from the game in this way, you win the game. If not, draw a card.
"Thou shalt be riven from the stars and the earth, and then be rent from thine own spirit"
---Xarvox, to the Virenkov

[Edited by MrXarvox on 10-19-00 at 11:04 PM]

M

MrXarvox

Virenkov, the Lord of Fire 4RRRRRR
Summon Demon Legend
Flying, trample, first strike, haste
R: +1/+0 until end of turn
Cumulative upkeep: sacrifice 5 lands and Virenkov deals 20 damage to you.
If you control X,the fallen, sacrifice Virenkov.
20/15
"The single flame was a beacon to all others"--Xarvoxian scriptures, Modern prophecies

Xarvox-hammer ascendant 2
Artifact
T: put a bind counter on Xarvox-hammer ascendant.
G: put a bind counter on xarvox-hammer ascendant.
R: put a bind counter on xarvox-hammer ascendant.
T: Target creature you control gets +X/+X until end of turn, where x is the number of bind counters on xarvox-hammer ascendant.
"It was polished with wax and wrapped in string wherever there were cracks...there was a rose printed on it near the smashing end...and somehow, whole trees fell to it.."--Xarvoxian Scriptures, Modern Prophecies

Aryhn's embrace 2GGG
Enchant creature
Enchanted Creature gets +2/+2, gains first strike, is unblockable, and does not tap to attack.
GG: Enchanted creature gets +1/+0 or +0/+1 until end of turn.
"When he had leveled the Cradle, he felt an odd sensation come over him. 'Artificiality be damned', he thought, and he knew Aryhn had finally accepted him"--Xarvoxian Scriptures, Modern realities

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Sharp pointy stick
Artifact
tap: you win the game, and all further games against this opponent. This card counts as an ornithropter. If this card is in your library you may put it into play if your opponent has not lost the game yet.

And yawgmoth is too a walker. If he were normal he'd be dead by now. He's older than Urza you dingbat.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Puck, the enforcer BBB4
summon vampire legend
you may play Puck the enforcer, anytime you could play an instant, and without paying its casting cost
Azreal, the Soulmaster wins the game, nothing can stop Puck, the enforcer from being played, and nothing can stop Azreal from winning the game
flying, first strike, trample, rampage 3
Puck the enforcer has power equal to the number of cards in all graveyards +5 and toughness equal to the number of cards in all graveyards +3

" birthed in fire, nurtured in darkness, with the fierce heart of a warrior and the soul of a killer, he stands at the head of my armies leading them to victory, or showing them the cruelty of death"- Azreal the Soulmaster
*+5/*+3

oh and that can't count as an ornithopter because an ornithopter isn't a creature type its a specific card :p

M

MrXarvox

Yawgmoth is immortal due to his constant feeding off of the life of others. He cannot planeswalk though, he simply lacks the ability. If he were a walker he would have killed Urza really quick, remember when little Gix almost beat Urza? Well Yawggy could have crushed him when he was so weak. But he had no way of getting to where Urza was.
Cause he cannot planeswalk!

M

Multani

Actually Yawgmoth has the power of a Planeswalker, ONLY in Phyrexia.
Note: He has the power of a planeswalker, but he's not a planeswalker.
Also, Gix is extremely powerful, and Urza wasn't very experienced. An experienced planeswalker probably might have been able to kill Gix by themselves.
And...even if Yawgmoth could planeswalk, Urza in his present state could kill Urza.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Merciless Overkill
Instant
A card gets banned from play forever. This does not target that card. All copies of that card must be hunt down and destroyed. All owners of that card are forever banned from playing Magic: The Gathering, and must instead take up spellfire.
So you wanna act all big and tuff eh...

Y

Y The Alien

Time to die.

Y The Alien 2GGG
Summon Legend
GGG3T: Destroy a permanent of your choice. This affects untargetable or otherwise un-destroyable creatures. If a spell or ability would return a permanent destroyed by ~this~, counter it.
1/3
"You bother me. Die."- Y The Alien

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Darkness 0
summon legend
you may play Darkness as an instant and directly from your library
no card no matter the text can ever effect Darkness in any way shape or form
when Darkness comes into play all card within a ten mile radius of you are now yours, you win all games that are being played at this given moment, in fact you are now god, this card can only be used by Azreal the Soulmaster, and Lord Xarvox
flying trample haste rampage 500 flanking banding first strike
0: gains shadow
0: regenerate
0: +5 +5 until end of turn
0/1
"when all is nothing and nothing is all, only then will serenity be attained" code of the darkstalkers