The Question Game!

M

Mikeymike

The Internet, Anime, and the Dutch.

Do you have any Obsessive-Compulsive little quirks?

M

Mikeymike

I missed the original question in question for this question.

Do you dip your fries, or do you pour your condiment of choice directly on the fries?

M

Mazzak

It depends entirely on the manner in which the fries are arranged.

Shouldn't codpieces come back into style?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
They already are. They're called cups.

Should they give grades for Physical Education in schools, and if so what should the grading criteria be?

M

Mikeymike

No, should be Pass or Fail, with maybe an 'Exceptional' grade for those who really get into it.

Do you pick Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3?

T

train

I picked all three... but they only gave me one key...:(

Could the local salvation army interest you in a job cleaning donated tighty-whiteys?...

M

Mazzak

If the pay is good and I get a nifty biohazard suit...

What's in YOUR wallet?

C

Chaos Turtle

Five bucks, two photos of my best friend's baby, a pic of some chick I know and her gal-pal, Social Security card, driver's license, a Basha's "Thank You" card, a Sam Goody "Replay" card, Tucson-Pima library card, WCU student ID, Magic Player Rewards card, another Magic Player Rewards card, a Subway "Sub Club" card (5 stamps), spare pipe screens, Lord of the Rings: Two Towers ticket, a list of mostly out-of-date phone numbers, a ticket from the "Ghost Show" dated on my birthday 2002, three fortunes from a Chinese restaurant*, a dollar bill folded origami-style into the shape of a heart, a copy of the W.E.Henley poem "Invictus" and a Wells Fargo VISA card.

Are They Actually Giants?

. . .

*as follows...

"A heavy burden is lifted with a phone message or letter."
"A secret admirer will soon send you a sign of affection."
and
"Keep your plans secret for now."

S

Svenmonkey

No, but they will be when Istanbul is retaken by the Byzantines and renamed Constantinople.

Which sock do you generally put on first?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is more yummy.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

*Serious note to Chaos Turtle (and anyone else): You should take out your Social Security card from your wallet in case the wallet is ever lost or stolen.

T

train

It would have to be the power to manipulate metal - Magneto Style...

What is the greatest thing someone else did, you wish you'd done instead?

*Spidey - is this a really big issue - I'm just wondering, as people can always fake an ID and go down to the local SSA office and get one printed couldn't they?...*:cool: