The Question Game!

M

Mazzak

Hell yeah. Winter sucks, especially when your lunatic plans have you possibly being temporarily homeless. Warm weather is where it's at.

So, which is your favorite Wundindlinyg?

T

train

(spidey - are you avoiding the question???...;) I originally played that at a church camp...)

(a co-ed church camp...)

"We're progressive here in Texas don't you know...":D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(That was the first thing that popped into my head... and now that people have read it, I probably don't want to change or add to it 'cause they'll miss it :) )

C

Chaos Turtle

My favorite Wundindlinyg is the reclusive "Pepperjack" Svergnyarlothotep, with whom I am romantically involved.

God, does Verizon suck or what??? :mad:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Get his treasure map when he passes out.

I have a fortune locked away in a bank account but I need some money to pay the fees to unlock it. Will you send me some?

T

train

how many pesos are you needing?...

Is there really padding between a quarterback's hands, and a center's *ahem...*?

M

Mazzak

(originally intended for spidey) only if you're a prince from nigeria

(edit to answer the above: also, only if you're a prince from nigeria)

on a scale of 1-10, how awesome are cats?

W

WickedBoy6

I believe in angels, but in accordance with George Carlin, I also believe in goblins, but you never hear about them, except on Halloween and then it's always negative. Also, zombies. You never hear about them, either. That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable.

What happens when you put a fly in a snuffbox?

H

Homestar

why would you waste ur time to do that in the first place?

If Space had stuff in it, would they call it Stuff? :eek:

M

Mazzak

no, they'd call it Space and then call the things that were in it stars, planets, nebulae, black holes, dark metter, et cetera. Like they already do

What color are your eyes?

A

Almindhra

Green...

If I offered you 1 Million dollars, would you get your nads waxed?....

R

Reverend Love

Hell for a million dollars I'd wax YOUR nads...

Nip or Tuck?

W

WickedBoy6

Cash. Harder to trace back to you.

Vanila Coke or *shudder* Vanilla Pepsi?

T

train

Vanilla Coke... poured all over some super model... or - for good old time's sake - sharing it with the first to hit one me on these boards - and poster above - Mindy...:D

why isn't there a DPS for the information super highway?

M

Mazzak

a shot of vanilla syrup in some iced hazelnut coffee

for train: because I, as the inventor of the internet, don't know what a DPS is and therefore didn't put one there

LIBRARY PASTE??!!??

edit: that's the second time you've done that, train... outposting me by a few seconds

W

WickedBoy6

Definitely...Mmm Mmm Mmm...Goes great on toast.

Nacho Cheese or Guacamole Doritos?