The Newest Member

W

whiteknight11

Well, im no longer the newest member, but i am still special, i dont know how so dont ask

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Apprentice is pretty good for what it was made for. It's free and allows you to make a deck and play over the Net. What it doesn't do is do rules enforcement - it doesn't tap cards for you or go through the phases or automatically subtract damage. It just provides a medium and playmat on the Net, just like you would play in real life.

But it's free.

W

whiteknight11

It's pretty much a free versoin of MTGO...Which works for me :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not only that, but ALL cards are available in Apprentice, while MTGO is limited to whatever set they started with.

W

whiteknight11

See the thing about MTGO is that is costs you 9.99 to get in, then $3.29 for each booster pack...On Apprentice, you have ever card ever made, for the most part, it's totally free, and it takes about 5 minutes to Download, not even..If you ever took MTGO over Apprentice...I would die

-whiteknight11

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it depends on your needs... if all you're playing is Standard and you like having the rules enforced automatically, then MTGO is probably the better choice.

N

Nightstalkers

how would you go about connecting with apprentice??? We have a copy of it but think it is old... Just cannot find the chat rooms for the darned thing

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you have to connect directly with someone else by knowing their IP number. The chat rooms are just to find people who are willing to play; you can't connect through them or another "third party" (that I'm aware of).

You can get the latest version and all of the cards from www.e-league.com

T

Tabasco

Whiteknight

so you think you can outsmart us Cpa folk? I wave my private parts at your aunties, you empty-headed-second-hand-electric-donkey-biter of other peoples bottoms

Not Really I just loooooooooooooooove that movie

Monty Python's The Holy Grail

Anyway welcome

F

FmK-AnC

IM TOTTALY LOST!!!!!!!!!! do you all play magic with eachother? or what? cuz im lost and i have no idea where i am, MOMMY!?!?!

-AnC

N

Nightstalkers

well here are some rules to follow while here then:

watch your souls, shirt, wallet, room key, and everything else...
We don't have to like you, so don't expect anything special.
we know were you live
no bathroom breaks
CPA is not responsible if you have epileptic seizures

and last of all

you have to play with Unglued

(if you want to know how we became this way read the rulings for Unglued and try to stay sane.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
FMC: There's some Magic games going on in the Games Run by CPA Members forum. Check them out there to see how they're played.

N

Nightstalkers

Don't expect anything you post here not to be reproduced in some manner...

Drink the water if you dare.
Enjoy the games, they may be your last.
thats not gum sticking to your feet.

DO NOT ASSAULT MEMBERS OUTSIDE THE BATTLE ARENA UNLESS YOU WANT US TO JOIN IN.

and be mindful of the animals... some are not what they seem.