The Newest Member

W

whiteknight11

Hehe, Im the newest CPA member, this site is AWESOME!! More members would be good!! Awesome site alltogether!!

-whiteknight11

A

Apollo

Welcome aboard. Don't let the loonies scare ya off, they're lovable once you get to know 'em. ;)

W

WickedBoy6

Hey, I resent that. I'm NOT loony. Crazy, insane, mental, in-need-of-orderlies-in-white-suits-carrying-a-strait-jacket, but lonny? Come on...:D

J

Jigglypuff

Welcome new member!!!!!!!!!

* Does a happy dance *
La La La La La La...

(- Steve -)

M

Mazzak

Yeah, right... new member...LIKE YOUR MOM! :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:p :rolleyes:

S

Svenmonkey

I know all you White Knights are actually Futuristic Geese.

You Futuristic Geese make me sad.

T

train

Welcome!...

Like apollo said... son't let the "craziness" scare you away...

And more members would be nice - invite your friends...:cool:

W

whiteknight11

Don't worry, It won't...MOTL isnt as freaky as this in the beginning, but you get used to it :D

M

Mazzak

MOTL sucks. The traders are all thieves and the forums are full of morons.

S

Svenmonkey

Dude, whiteknight, you got banned from MOTL, I helped you out by making you a new account there, then I posted your have/want list, and now you want me to be a ref for you? I have not traded with you and this has gone far enough. I can just hope you weren't banned for ripping folk off.

W

whiteknight11

Iwould never rip someone off!!! :mad: my freind did and he got filed for mail fraud. I got banned for:

1) Having too many - - - - 's in my have want list title.

2) I put meenlock on the BTA, he wanted me to send first on a deal for a totally sealed box of Unlimited Booster Packs. he had zero(0) refs.

3) Pulled a Mox Emerald out of a T/A. Nobody lost any cards, nobody was hurt. It had no bids either.

Any questions, PM me, Thanks

-whiteknight11

N

Nightstalkers

that goes to show that you should never buy cards from ebay!!!

$50.00 lost on 550 cards that never came!!!! So I email bomb the sucker and he gets pissed?!?!

well piss in his cherio's and crap in his milk

L

Lampshade

welcome to the community. I look forward to dueling against you.

N

Nightstalkers

never could get the whole thing with that...

guess we just need some explaining

L

Lampshade

I don't have apprentice. Until I hear some good feedback about it I'm not gonna bother trying it either. Until then I'll stick to the ever so time consuming duels via the forum.