The most important issue in Magic today...

H

Hetemti

But what's wrong with that? If anything, it's a positive aspect.

H

Hetemti

Hey...I decided, for the sake of the children, not to respond with my pic pick on the "Hottest Gals of Magic" thread.

You don't want to know the details of the endless carnival (of souls) that lies within my head.

L

Lythand

I personally like to use 2 ten siders. Unless I play My Oath of druids/Serras Avatar deck, then I need like 5 or sic ten siders. But I also use life counters of all sorts..depends on my mood. And I always have an extra set of dice for those tournament paleys who say " I dont have anything to track my life" And I say "here use these * handing them 2 ten siders to use*"
But even if they do keep track of thier life, I am keeping track of it as well

E

Erbrich

When I play, I usually use my life counter i bought--the ones made by Ultra Pro with card art on them. Everyone in my playing group has one with different art on it. Kinda corny, but it works. One of my friends insists on using 6-sided dice. He just keep adding and adding(especially after he plays stream of life for 30) more dice.
One of my friends has a really nice abacus(I has the Duelist Logo on it) that he sometimes uses.
We also have been prone to using pen and paper in addition to our counters. One person will keep track while each person keeps track of their own. This is usually only in certain multiplayer variants and if people are playing lots of life gaining/suicide decks.

Erb

N

NeuroDeus

After a game I go in the toilets, unzip my flys and right my score on my white boxers which i wear when playing... Efficient and clean way of doing it...

D

Dark Horse

I just use a 20 sider. After a bit, you can easily find the numbers.