The Geek Test

T

train

He may be researching whether or not he did some of those things...

Sometimes memories fail us...:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I didn't know you were breathlessly waiting...

I'll take it, I'll take it... find some time between running jobs at work, I guess... :)

Okay, took the test...

28.00789% - Total Geek

some of the answers were fudgy though, like stuff I did once a long time ago...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I lied since I did do those things at one point, it's just that they were more one-time things and not a regular thing :)

C

chunkymonky1053

Well I have seen this before
I scored 59.76331% - Extreme Geek
That is Pretty Good(or bad) but I need to be past High School to do Half of those things. And I do watch Monty Python all the time.
That is what Coffee is for. :rolleyes: That makes me feel good that I am nerdier than most of you.

P.S. I didn't Cheat.:cool:

S

Svenmonkey

Woah, woah. I am Fairly Official Top Dork at my school and I only got like a 20-something.

Of course, I am Top Dork because I do the programming better than anyone I know except maybe one kid (Lieutenant Dork, I could call him). There are probably kids out there who do more stereotypical dorky stuff than me.

R

Reverend Love

The guys and I at work constantly bicker about what's dorkier.

Anime or Magic.

I say 95% of Anime sucks and follows the same cookie cutter crappy asstastic plot of:

Main Character is a...

1. Cliche dark brooding hero
2. Teenager with mysteries past
3. Big hooter'd girl or Innocent yet seductive school girl ...(they know their target audience)

To Confront the...

1. Evil Dictator bent on world domination
2. Chinpoko Dragon
3. Tentacle Rape Beast

By Using...

1. Mega Biogenetic Transformation +10 Attack Mode!
2. Power of Love
3. Chinpoko Magic

... I don't really know what they say about magic because by that time I'm already off on a tangent about my intense dislike of most anime (now Fist of The North Star is quality cinema).

It's simple.... Magic is a game for Studs...plus it gets you chicks! :p

C

Chaos Turtle

I took bonus points at the end for being elected "Most School Spirited" by my high school class, as well as being awfully proud of myself for maxxing the... well, I don't wanna brag :p

M

Mikeymike

33.72781% - Total Geek

I figured I'd score high, but I didn't expect to be this high being that I'm not a Star Trek fan or huge into Linux/Programming.

C

chunkymonky1053

I just clicked yes to all of the boxes except one (If you click all of them, you get 100%--Liar!) the highest you can get is like 98.80276% Dysfunctional Geek Finger Cramps galore!!!:D

R

Rooser

Got a 36.something% I'm not quite geeky enough to care about decimals.

I liked the test because it was funny.

T

train

so who beyond this test, do we all think is the biggest geek of all of us...

S

Spuky

26.23274% - Total Geek

now that really make me sad... i really wanted a higher score, but i supose that since i dont really like Star Trek or Star Wars i dont have a chance, well, even if im not Geekier enough for the Test, im really proud of my geekness

T

train

One of the instructors at the college I attend states that being called a geek by her is a compliment...

Wonder what she'd score on the test...;)

B

Bob

Originally posted by Reverend Love
The guys and I at work constantly bicker about what's dorkier.

Anime or Magic.

I say 95% of Anime sucks and follows the same cookie cutter crappy asstastic plot of:

Main Character is a...

1. Cliche dark brooding hero
2. Teenager with mysteries past
3. Big hooter'd girl or Innocent yet seductive school girl ...(they know their target audience)

To Confront the...

1. Evil Dictator bent on world domination
2. Chinpoko Dragon
3. Tentacle Rape Beast

By Using...

1. Mega Biogenetic Transformation +10 Attack Mode!
2. Power of Love
3. Chinpoko Magic

... I don't really know what they say about magic because by that time I'm already off on a tangent about my intense dislike of most anime (now Fist of The North Star is quality cinema).

It's simple.... Magic is a game for Studs...plus it gets you chicks! :p
+1.

Most ALL of Anime annoys the hell out me, really. The only anime show I like is Fooly Cooly,and that's because it's meant to be funny. It kind of reminds me of Family Guy on heroin.

M

MrPapersHead

so i had to do it too.

53.0572% - Super Geek

but unfortunately when you click them all, all you get is:

100% - Liar!

(I was hoping for something a little bit mroe amusing, maybe thats just me though)