The Friday "Drag"

D

DarthFerret

Oh, Lord, not gonna start in with the "yo mama" jokes now are we?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nope. Didn't shut up. Merely went to Georgia for the weekend without internet.

Yo mama's so fat that she weighs more than a normally overweight person.

*Ransac laughs moronically.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the day is too nice to stay indoors so I'm taking the rest of the day off... see you guys on Monday.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Well, the day is too nice to stay indoors so I'm taking the rest of the day off... see you guys on Monday.
At 11 am...... did you even do anything today, but have coffee and check email? :D
Well the rest of us have to get things done..... this is gonna be a long day.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
YEAH!!!!!! The rest of us have things to do!!!!!!! Stuff like...... oh... wait. I'm done. Graduation's tomorrow!!! :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Mooseman said:
At 11 am...... did you even do anything today, but have coffee and check email? :D
Well the rest of us have to get things done..... this is gonna be a long day.
...dang government workers... :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Killer Joe said:
...dang government workers... :p
You know it ;)

Mooseman said:
At 11 am...... did you even do anything today, but have coffee and check email?
Well, actually, as you know, I do get in around 6 so I did get some stuff done, but you know how I get every other Friday off for AWS (Alternate Work Schedule)? Well, last Friday is the AWS day for another person on my team who can help me with the problems that I've been trying to debug. So I did all I could, but I really needed to wait until today (Monday) to get her help. So I decided, hey, might as well spend some time with the family. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I can read between the lines and see what Spidey REALLY was saying.

Spiderman said:
You know it ;)

Well, actually, as you know, I get into work at about 10:25am, piddle around for about 15 minutes, and then go to the boss complaining about a sore tooth. He usually pats my head and tells me "You can go home. Here's some ice cream." I typically get absolutely nothing done. Man, this job is the easiest!

*Ransac eggs Spidey.*

Ransac, cpa trash man