The Friday "Drag"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You'd let an old opera singer to your daughters Hanna Montana party???????

I have a spades game to go to on Sat.....

R

rokapoke

Given the crappy weather we're having here in eastern PA, tonight may be the perfect time to run out to see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie with the little woman...

Then I'd at least have something to look forward to on this otherwise ridiculously slow Friday.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
rokapoke said:
Given the crappy weather we're having here in eastern PA, tonight may be the perfect time to run out to see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie with the little woman...

Then I'd at least have something to look forward to on this otherwise ridiculously slow Friday.
That's great idea....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well here is another Friday slowly passing by..... I am swamped at work, but as usual, it's hurry up and wait....... no I'm not in the military.

D

DarthFerret

This Friday would not be so bad if Spiderman where here to take his turn in the sports league....I wish I had a government job.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is that what this stuff is?

DarthFerret said:
This Friday would not be so bad if Spiderman where here to take his turn in the sports league....I wish I had a government job.
Hey, I wait for you like every day to make your move... you can wait a Friday :D

D

DarthFerret

If I had a cushy job that sat me at a desk all day, then I could take my turn immediately...:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Then that's what you should be doing, since I had you in mind when I posted that (you were traveling around for a week and wasn't or couldn't check in) :)