THE crappy rare

M

Mundungu

We all know that card.

It is the card you get three or four copies of when you open a box, and that you keep on getting when you open boosters.

My worst nightmare so far has to be Sunken hope.

Out of one box of planeshift, I pulled 3 PLUS it was my rare FOIL.

I put my hands on 12 chineses boosters, and got TWO more out of those.

Thank you Mr Statisstics.

For Apocalypse, it is now the turn of the other crappy blue enchantment: Ice Cave.
It was my rare foil this time, and I pulled two others out of my box !!

What is YOUR crappy rare this time around ?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what you're asking here. There's already a thread on the Worst Apocalypse Rare and there's a thread in Classic Forum that deals with the Worst Rare Overall (which might have to be updated now). It seems you're asking for the latter...

L

Lotus Mox

No he's asking for the bad card which you open way too many copies of, for me it was Yawgmoth's Eye in Nemesis I have like 6 of those :(, I hate them :mad:

I got lucky in Planeshift the 2 Rares I opened most of were 3 Eladamri's Call and 3 Scutas. :D

H

Hetemti

Legacy: Brink of Madness: 2 normal, 2 foil, from 24 boosters.

J

Jake74

You're all lucky. I have 6 or 7 coalition victories from 2 invasion boxes... 72 rares (of 110) and six are the same.

M

maraud234

I made the mistake of buying prophecy boosters, and I got 2 rebel informers or something like that. I burned them. Prophecy sucks. Stupid "you get to do this unless somebody pays this".

L

Lotus Mox

Rebel Informer isn't that bad, but only if you like to play Rebel mirror matches all day long :)
Or make a Conspiracy/Donate/Rebel Informer deck, mwahahahahahaha.
My Prophecy rare was Samite Sanctuary :mad: 4 (1 Foil) out of 40 boosters.

N

Namielus

Did you get any foils of her? if you did just throw it in the air, then you will forget all about your 3 bad rares :)

My bad rare is rapid decay, I have 5 from about 30 packs.

L

Landkiller

I have opened a unholy amount of Palinchrons, something like 6 from 18 packs :) Palinchron trades well though to a non t2 crowd...

But the worst rare I see multiples of was Black Market. I traded for one, and then I opened 5 more. So I made a Black Market deck, and then shrugged and gave away all of them.

D

Duel

Sunken hope is your problem? Dear god! I want your luck!

I have opened 16 planeshift packs and 4 radiant Kavu.....

T

terzarima

6 packs of prophecy, 3 of the were Avatar of Hope :) Well, I do play them, considering I don't buy boxes, but it'was pretty funny. The other three were 2x Latulla and a foil Copper-leaf Angel

U

Ura

I pulled like 7 Dominaria's Judgement from a box and a hal of Planeshift and I pulled way to many of the assorted planeswalkers cards. :\
Legacy I was cursed with getting at least 2 Radiant, archangels out of every 8 packs I opened. As much as I love Radiant, to much or her is a bad thing. :(

M

Mundungu

Duel : if you like sunken hope so much what about some trading ?

As I said I have a shiny one as well as a chinese one.

F

fuzzy510

Nature's Resurgence. I have one from Weatherlight, one from Sixth and one from Seventh. That's three too many.

M

maraud234

As I said before, prophecy sucks. I've bought prophecy in the hopes of getting an Avatar of Fury, Might, or Woe. But I never do, and most of the prophecy cards just suck. I did get an Avatar of Woe from the Distress deck, but that's the only card I use from that deck.

L

lilpinhead

i would probably have to say its a tossup of my 6 march of souls and 7 planar overlay's....i really dont like those cards.... :-(

Z

Zadok001

My five Natural Emergences are fairly embarrassing, since I've never opened one. :) And my EIGHT Rishadan Pawnshops are also pretty annoying. Of course, you have to account for the fact that half of those are Rizzo's fault. And my seven Crumbling Sanctuaries have the same excuse. I DO have nine Eaters of the Dead, but I collect those, so...

M

maraud234

If you don't want your Natural Emergences, give them to me. It is a pretty good card, although anything that affects creatures in turn affects your lands.

N

Necrosavant

6TH:
Flash
Forget
Rowen
Rag Man
7th
Revenant
Reprocess
Natures Resurgance
More later :)