The CPA Built Decks

H

hrothmar

Ransac said:
Finally added hrothmar's deck to the list.
yeeeeeh!

could we start a new deck thread?

I really enjoy building decks more than playing them actually. Besides, the deck I have now isnt very challenging (basically its a burn deck with lots of stall).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
We're not considering making anymore decks until the tournament we're going to do begins. You know.... I should open a thread on this topic.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll just Sticky it for now until this all plays out.

hrothmar/Limited: Did you guys ever play in real life?

T

Terentius

Ransac said:
We're not considering making anymore decks until the tournament we're going to do begins. You know.... I should open a thread on this topic.

Ransac, cpa trash man
This a private party, fellas?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not really a private party. When the tourney is over, more decks will be made. :D If you're interested in piloting one of the decks, just post on the threads when we start them again.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Terentius

What do you mean by "decks will be made"? Is there some approval criterion?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No.

What we do is vote on a theme for a deck to build. After that, any one can add one card per day to the deck. We continue this until we have 36-38 cards and then add a mana base. Highlander format, so only 1 of each card per deck.

You can look through old threads in the voting forums for the deck building threads. Look through the past 3 months or so.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Oversoul & me are still at it as well.. (missed his last turn though, so this was a good reminder :D)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Updated the first post to show the results of my and DarthFerret's unofficial matches. I have now played everyone except TomB unofficially and we would have except we were paired in the first round of the tourney :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If you want to play in a consolation bracket, I posted possible pairings for that up in the tournament thread.

Ransac, cpa trash man