The CPA Built Decks

B

BigBlue

I'm in game 2 w/ ransac - well I was until he took his act on the road to Atlanta...

D

DarthFerret

In a game with Spidey, and until I have the time to figgure out this Excell thingy (convert to my spreadsheet program) I can only do one at a time...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
BB, gimme a day or two and I'll have my excel sheet up and running and I'll start the game again.

MM, I'll play you as well when I get my stuff together.

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

hrothmar

I think I can manage multiple games. IOW: Who's willing to pick up the gun and put me out of my misery?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sorry I haven't updated the main thread in a while. I will add Deck eight and the proper links when I get a chance.

BigBlue: Sorry I haven't been able to play. My schedule is out of whack.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

@Hrothmar: Do we want to try to play our game in real life and make a report for the site? I can probably make both deck (with the help of a few proxies)..

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
To BigBlue and Everyone Else: I shall return to my play-action on either June 26 at night or June 27 in general. Sorry for the delay everyone, but this workshop is taking more out of me than I thought.

So to anyone else that wants to start a game then, lemme know.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey BB, you're the only one who I'm not currently playing. Want to have a go? If so, heads or tails and I'll start a thread in Games Run....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think you might be blind - I thought I saw him posting in the Werewolf game and the threads in Off-Topic. He may not check here... but no biggie, I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks so maybe I'll grab him after I get back.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Finally added hrothmar's deck to the list. BigBlue and I finished out match (finally :D). And each of us need a new opponent!

Ransac, cpa trash man