Takin' up over da CPA

P

Prince RXI

*Suddenly, RXI's Verdant Force and it's minions all run over NeuroDeus while chasing the very last Pikachu. RXI's Verdant Force picks up NeuroDeus and throws him at it's prey. NeuroDeus lands on the Pikachu, which sends all of it's charge into NeuroDeus. NeuroDues and the Pikachu die, happy.*

Yes, this is what happens when you had out 4 Verdant forces with a doubling enchantment,(I can't think of the name right now, but all creatures that come into play have a copy of it come into play for you also.), and you have to blow off steam because 3 of them died last round:(. So, that's the tragic end of NeuroDeus, hu? Oh well, life is too short, for some that is.:) Well, next week we have to go to the furneral right? Or are we just going to cremate it right now. Who knows, he may just live through it.

*RXI looks at the 2 bodies on the ground.*

Naaa.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

First of all, we've got this flamer price running around being all goody-2-shoes. For him, i make a nice-a special-a pie-a. I call it-a: REALLY HOT PIE MADE OF PURE EVIL!!!

throws really hot pie made of pure evil at prince loser boy

Then a planeswalker dies reanimates teferi

And uncle fox's gun is broken... has his pie army make neuro a new gun

But neuro, you have to NEVER EVER EVER joke about likeing pokemon again...understood? i might not be here to save your butt next time

M

MrXarvox

Dag nab it. I missed the really violent part.

))))))))))))))))))))BOOOOM(((((((((((((((((((((((

Random explosion. Ohhhh yeah.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
MERFOLK OF THE PEARL TRIDENT I CHOOSE....

*Ransac is shot before he can finish the phrase.*

ransac, cpa trash man

N

NeuroDeus

NeuroDeus glances over at his new weapon, picks it up and shots at the Pikachu which is trying to escape BLAAAMMMM!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac glances over at his new weapon, and shoots at the NeuroDeus which is trying to escape
BLAAAMMMM!

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI's Verdant Force and it's minions run over RXI. RXI damns them all into eternal butt fire.*

Ok, ok, that didn't work out. So...

CRIMSON KOBOLD!!!!! I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!

*The kobold appears and runs away screaming.*

Okay, fine.

BLASTODERM!!!!!!!!!! I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

*Blastoderm apears and starts to kick everyone's butt.*

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life