TAG- YOU'RE DEAD

S

Spaceman Spiff

very creative gryphonclaw, very creative indeed
but not as creative as THIS! er, this uh...
ROCK! a giant ROCK! BWAHAhahHAHhahHAha :)

G

Gryphonclaw

I thought that you were just going to hide and hope no-one got you Spiff.

O

Ophidian

I will be lurking around, waiting to use my pimpslap on all of those unsuspecting posters! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, really, my weapon of choice is a goblin. All shall suffer the wrath of the goblin bombardment!!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Yes, im FoundationOfRancor and my weapon of choice is my outstanding fashion sense.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Yes, im FoundationOfRancor and my weapon of choice is my outstanding fashion sense.

T

The Magic Jackal

Time is almost up to sign up for the game!!! If you haven't done so already, you might want to do so. I'll Post the list of players-weapons of choice tomorrow mourning, probably around 10:00 or so Eastern time. I think we have about 15 or so players right now.

BTW, I'm changing my weapon again (due to lack of arrows) to multicolor magic. this way i can use my nifty pack hunt and trick everyone,
hahahhahahahahahahahah

A

arhar

TAG GUARD

Why not MJ?

Are you afraid of Almindhra's deadly weapon, the Bane of Gamers' Existence, the Almighty BAR OF SOAP?

I know I have nothing to be afraid of... cause I took my yearly bath two months ago!! MWAHAHAHAHA

:D

C

Chaos Turtle

TAG GUARD

I don't mind making an exception this one time...

anybody else mind?

[me]ignites his lightsaber and charges Arhar....a swing-and-a-miss! Ladies and gentlemen, this is one exciting game we've got for you today![/me]

|||||XOX||')))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(whrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrr)

T

The Magic Jackal

TAG GUARD

Fine, but this IS the last player that will be allowed to join. NO MORE EXCEPTIONS

C

Chaos Turtle

TAG GUARD

Jackal, you're a doll! ;)

[me]glares menacingly...er, friendlyly (?) at The Magic Jackal "C'mon, let yer guard down. Just once...I dare ya."[/me]

M

Mr_Pestilence

My weapon is The Plague.

Since it is contagious as well as deadly, go ahead and tag me...

For now, I'll remain conspicuously open to attack.

T

The Magic Jackal

TAG GUARD
sorry mr.P deadline is way over, Almindhra was the last person i am taking. Wait untill the next game starts, whatever that will be.