Suvivor: The new game

• Thread starter The Magic Jackal
  • Start date
R

Riva Iron-Grip

ah man, we're off duty assassins man. just hurry it up

I

Istanbul

I'd like a little advance notice before the question is just up and posted. I'm away from the computer for hours at a time when I work and sleep, so I'm wondering if it's going to occur at a certain time each day?

D

Duel

Assassin's rule #2
Familiarity breeds weakness.

Be always aware, Istanbul, lest it sneak on you from behind....

T

The Magic Jackal

The game will start tomorrow. The question will be put up some time tomorrow night (Maybe after suvivor). You might want to watch it, the question might just be from the show :)

T

The Magic Jackal

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it was that you could check the website, they always post it there. And us aol users know that it's always the first thing that pops up at us.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well none of us watch that stupid show(survivor) it is extremely stupid. Hey Child, notice my language? it's pretty good isn't it?

D

Duel

It is, trust me, it is. they originally ahd it in England but one of the survivee's (Was kicked off) tried to kill himself. Bad press... so, move it to America!

D

Duel

It's about an hour. j/k

It's about a bunch of people who go and live on an island with no supplies but their clothes and a video camera. Eery week, one of them gets voted off, until there are two left. First guy to die, loses. Or somehting like that. I actually don'tn know how it's supposed to end.

D

DÛke

First guy that DIES? I think this show should be rated: X.
Is there a prize for the winner? THERE MUST BE...

D

DÛke

DAMN IT DUEL, you keep posting after me :)
It's like you won't quit until you're on the top or something :)
ANYWAY, I have to leave NOW, and I know you're gonna be READING THIS :)
GOOD night, DUEL :)