Suvivor: The new game

• Thread starter The Magic Jackal
  • Start date
T

The Magic Jackal

Okay, I have brainstormed ideas for the new game and i have come up with one. Unlike tag, the game requires skill, specifically-mental skill. This is how the game will work:

EVERY night (I'm doing night because I know some of us work during the day, this way everyone should get an equal opportunity) I will post a question. Sometimes it will be magic related, sometimes it won't. The first person to get the question correctly will get to choose and kick someone out of the game. THEN they will get a point. YOU CAN ONLY KICK SOMEONE OUT WHO HAS EQUAL OR LESS POINTS THAN YOU DO. Everyone starts out with 0 points. When you get a question right, you are not eligible to answer the NEXT question. At some point (probably the top five people, it really depends on how many people sign up) I will have a cut off. The remaining people will then each have to answer the given question (response will be sent via email). The last one standing will be the winner.

Note* If no one answers the question within the posting of the next question, I will RANDOMLY kick some one off.

ANY questions? If interested, sign up below.

BTW, I'm not playing, that would be unfair since i know the answers.

F

Fire Slinger

I'll play. I'm home after 5 on weekdays except on Fridays. I won't be able to play Saturday night because I'm usually playing in a tourney or something.

Please don't start until Monday.

[Edited by Fire Slinger on August 5th, 2000 at 02:00 AM]

I

Istanbul

Sounds fun!

BTW, what if the person who currently has the least amount of points answers correctly? Can they punt anyone? Do they have to punt THEMSELVES? Does no one get punted?

A

Almindhra

I hope this is going to be better than the Tag Game...Well, everyone was afraid of my bar of soap...heh heh...

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i'll join up. sounds like fun. and we should all be on at the same time, so everyone gets an equall oppurtunity

T

The Magic Jackal

Fireslinger: I will probably start sometime next week, whenever i feel that we have a good amount of people.

Istanbul: If you win the point for the day you can punt anyone who has the same amount of points you do or less. If everyone has more points than you do, then you get to choose someone who has the closest amount to yours.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Can I join later? im going on a trip tuesday...

Z

Zadok001

Count me in, though I can't guarantee that I'll always be able to answer very quickly.

C

Child of Gaea

Count me in! I have never been a Trivia buff of any kind, but I can give it a shot. As the only person remaining on the face of the earth who has not seen the actual TV show Survivor, I think I will try this out!

D

Duel

Me too.

Let it never be said that Duel shirks from a challenge. I don't know the meaning of the word "fear"! "Terror", yes, but "fear"? Never!

D

DÛke

I think I'll play, though what kind of questions are they goning to be, if you don't mind me asking.
I don't want questions that are hard or questoins the require me to have taken Algebra IIIIIIII or
Biology IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, even though these don't exist, but that's ok...

I'll play anyway, but I'll be smacked around, I think.
I'm not a great fighter in Boards, but a great fighter in real life :)

T

The Magic Jackal

Well, the first ones should be relative easy, but then once it narrow down to the select few, I'm going to crush you. Do you remember the teacher who always gives you the trick question on tests? That's what I'm going to do at some point, MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Normally I would think it was unfair, but I'm the kid who always gets those questions right! No I won't be asking any super tough school questions. The question will just get more odd and tricky, not necessarily tough.

I know we have more thnan 10 people who want to play. Do we only have 10 people on the cpa who think they are smart?

V

Volradon

I am going to russia for three weeks on tuesday so i might not be able to get on every day. But count me in cause i might be able to answer something and PLEASE dont get me out in like the first round.

D

DÛke

When are we goning to start?
I think I read somewhere next week, but I can never know how many times a person could change their mind...Oh, nevermind, yes I can. You didn't change your mind yet, Magical Jackal :)