Survivor: Day 2

D

DÛke

Hey, WE ARE in the Battle Arena!
By the way, I'm not a kid, I'm 17...
How AM I acting like a kid?
What because I'm imprevious to all the crap? :)
Well I am, and noone is gonna stop me.

N

nodnarb24

Tag guard

I think your lieing about being impervious. I think you are just a spoiled brat that thinks he is invincible and will end up dead on the street corner.

I

Istanbul

There are a lot of kids that don't ACT like children. You're both acting about half your age and ruining things for everyone else. CUT IT OUT.

D

DÛke

Ok, think what you think, it's not going to change me, or my thoughts.

Brat? No, not me :)

F

Fire Slinger

Let me make this more clear.

If you two want to battle each other, start a new thread in the Battle Arena, so you can leave the rest of us alone.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Why, when there is a perfectly good one right here that no one is using anymore since the question is over.

D

DÛke

Ok, sorry everyone. I didn't know we couldn't joke around here.
Sorry. If you read my tag line you'll know why I'm the way I am.
Sorry again. I didn't know we need special posts for jokes. Sorry.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm also getting the feeling that some people are getting poed at us so i'll stop this pointless ranting too. :(

F

Fire Slinger

I personally don't care if you joke around, but you don't have to take over entire treads to do it. I looked around and saw that this fight has been going on in almost every single tread I've seen today. That's why I wish you would resrict your fight to one thread and not spread it everywere you go.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

To state a point not to argue, but we only took over two threads, this one and "Do you think ed is god" which i started. Anyways this one wasn't being used anymore except for my complaining. Please don't get mad at me for stating this point.

T

The Magic Jackal

Ok, What this is a capital h: H
and this is a lowercase h: h

Now on the magic card they both look like h, even though they are slightly different. Is anyone going to argue with me that one of them looks more like H?

I'm sorry if you are being tricked by my question (acutally I'm not :)) yes I did say the question will be more difficult as they go on, and they will. Jaws answered that question in 9 minutes, what does that say? Not that hard.