Child of Gaea/0
Duel/0
Duke/0
Volradon/0
Multani/0
Duster/0
Spiderman/0
The Devil565/0

*Istanbul is not eligible to answer the question.

*If you think you know the answer, post it, and who you want to kick off. BE CAREFUL, if you get the question wrong, then the person you said that you wanted to be kicked off will be aware that you wanted him/her to be kicked off and might want vengence. Play it safe.

* Each person gets only one guess. Do not post more than once after you have posted your guess. When someone has gotten the correct answer, you may post as much as you like. I am enforcing this rule so we don't get a lot of spam.

*If you are not involved in the game please do not post or make a guess.

Here it is:

In the name of the magic card , what letter does not seem to be capitilized?

Good luck!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard
I hate you jaws
You can't boot me if i quit.
I quit

M

Multani

Technically every letter that starts a card's name is capitalized.
As far as I know, every letter in the alphabet has been the first letter of a card name. :confused:

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

If you look at the "h" in a card name it is always "h" never a "H" so it is never looks capitalized. I guess people at the wotc forgot how to do a capital H

T

The Magic Jackal

Congrats Jaws, Your right! sorry Nodnarb, better luck next time.

Let me just explain why the answer is H. Look at your magic cards. Find a card where "H" is the first Letter of the card, such as hunted wumpus, haunted crossroads, healing salve, etc. The "H" looks like a "h", that is even though the "H" is capitalized it looks like "h". The reason this happens has to do with the font used on the cards. The capital "H" in the font looks like a lower case "h".

Once again, congrats Jaws. As Usual you won't be eligible for tomorrows question. Istanbul, You will now be eligible.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

What do you mean better luck next time, i'm out of the game. I am rreally starting to hate you jaws, you better watch your back.

A

Almindhra

Ok, the H and h are different...And all the Magic the Gathering upper case letters are different from the lower case...I have the font, and you can see it if you look at the character map...I'm not home right now, so I couldn't make a webpage where you can download the font and look for yourself, but I've tried to find some things on the web...

h : http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=403151501&tc=photo

H : Have yet to be found, but will find it soon...

T

The Magic Jackal

I just can't win can I? All I'm trying to do Is provide some fun and entertainment for everyone. There is a difference between the two "h"'s, but they both look like a lower cased h. Does everyone understand? Most people seemed to have understood the question. My questiois are ment to confuse people, I said that right up front. BTW, I put the answer on last night's thread. If you had paid attention, Like Jaws did, You would have gotten it right.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm going to have to agree with Almindhra because a small o looks like a capital O except the capital is bigger than the small. Same deal with x's, w's, c's, s's, v's, and z's. In the text used in the magic titles the capital h the "hump" is placed higher and it is also wider. I take back my resignation. You should pick better questions.

I

Istanbul

Look, I've kept quiet till now, but MJ is right. Go LOOK at a card that begins with H.

Hell, I'm looking at Havor right now, and it basically looks like a slightly larger 'h'. I think answers like 'o' and 'x' and 'v' should be disqualified because they're SUPPOSED to look like larger versions of the lowercase character, whereas 'h' and 'H' are supposed to be written differently.

I can understand both arguments, but I think that if you follow the spirit of the question, you'll find that MJ is right.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Istanbul- it all depends on the font i have looked at a few of my fonts on my computer and so far a found 11 that have capital h look like a larger verson of a lower case h. I still have to look through about 200 more fonts.

I

Istanbul

Stop trying to make excuses, nodnarb.
He said very clearly that he was going by the font on the Magic cards. And there's only one of those.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm not trying to make excuses. I'm just saying he should ask his questions more wisely.

D

DÛke

He did ask it as wise as it gets, even if he didn't, YOU know what he meant. Just look at any Magic card that starts with an "H", you'll see. I say this with all the respect you deserve :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

He should of picked different questions because he knows he will get criticism from trick questions like these first two. Also he said he would get into the trick questions until later on in the game not in the beginning.

D

DÛke

Calm down, it's just a game :)
I don't think it was a trick question :)
Calm down now...

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm plenty calm. I know it's a game. And i hate it when people tell me, "it's just a game."