Super-CPA-Stardom

D

Duel

Hey! The rulings in! There will be a rcount! Are we excited yet? Hell no!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If there is a recount then I will give you one of the ziploc bags you can find on my "Who wants to pretend to be a millionaire?" thread. You won't be happy.

Ransac, anti-recount

H

Hawaiian mage

I feel for you, duel.

I hope all you Bush suporters are happy now. I hope you know that we'er going to have wear uniforms in school now, don't you? You didn't? Apperantly if we wear uniforms we will become "smarter." And if Bush says it, it must be true.

D

Duel

Of course we'll be smarter! I mean, look what uniforms did... for.... Bush..... oh.

"Is our children learning?"
-George W. Bush

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey! HEY! There will be no Bush bashing on my thread! On this particular conversation, post it in Off Topic under the thread "Crybaby Gore".

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

What? My vote didn't count?!? I can't be the only person who was confsued by the ballot, dimpled two chads, and didn't get the absentee ballot postmarked!!!

TickleMeHellNo gets my vote. Somebody should e-mail him about the great honor he has received.

D

Duel

Who the heck thought of calling them "chads" anyways? What kind of name is that? You think it'll be a popular name for babies this year?

G

Gerode

<shrugs>

If Chad lives in Chad, does he call them chads?
Did Chad punch a chad in the ballot in Chad?
Are there chads in the Chad ballot that Chad has?

I should stop before this moves to Off-Topic...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pats Duel on the head, gives him a revolver, and points at Duel. After Duel is finished, Ransac leads him into a padded wagon being driven by to nice men in white suits while repeatedly saying "it's okay, it's okay"*

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Hawaiian mage

After reading that my head feels empty and ful at the same time... :eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just read over the weekend that there was a "St. Chad" (actually, not sure about the Saint part) around the 1000's who was an abbot or monk and was elevated to bishop when the current one didn't return from a trip to Rome? wherever. When the current one DID return, he demanded that Chad step down and he did so "to preserve the peace of the Church". Moved by his selflessness, the archbishop promoted him to bishop of another province/church/whatever.

So I don't know if the term "Chad" came from him (I just scanned the article) but it was interesting nevertheless.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
1 WEEK LEFT!!!!!! 1 WEEK LEFT!!!!!! BE READY TO CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE NEXT FIVE CPA SUPERSTARS!!!!

On Dec. 11 the voting booths will be open. Think about who deserves to be a Superstar. And remember the qualfications

1:Must have at least 250 posts(suggestion: if spam is majority of one's posts, please don't vote for them)

0r

2:Must have been registered from at least August of 2000.

You don't need both of these qualifications, just one of them. Oh yeah, the following are barred of being voted for, since they have already won: Apollo, Zadok001, Ed, TickleMeHellNo, and Theorgg.

Be ready!

Ransac, cpa trash man