Super-CPA-Stardom

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's time for the first annual Star picks.

Here are the rules:

Post your pick of the best CPA member, judging by their posts their threads, their attitudes, and if they've pissed people off (that kinda excludes me, unless you vote for me).

I will select five members out of the nominees and they will be CPA-superstars.

Since this is the first one, I will only accept those with at least 250 posts or, if they don't have that many, must have been registered for at least 4 months.

In one week, give or take a few days, I post the results and the winners will be considered the superstars. They don't get a special addition to their name unless THEY change it, they will just be superstars.

All right, good luck!

Ransac, not eligible to be nominated

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was thinking of you when I started this, and you can vote for yourself, Apollo.

Ransac, man of many posts

V

Volradon

Hey how bout we all get to vote instead of u choosing five peeps cause its more fair that way any way i nominate ed for all the work he put in to this site :D

D

Darsh

I'm voting for Ed....
Wow, that's two for Ed, looks like he's taking an early lead in the polls!

E

ErinPuff

I can't vote for me because I have an abnormally low amount of posts..

G

Gizmo

Didn`t we just do the notables? Why do we need to do it again?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not a lot of votes. More controversy than votes. I'm just doing so you guys can be excited if you win it, and yes, Erinpuff, since you have been here since July, you qualify. The tallies are:

Zadok:2
Ed:2
And if he wasn't kidding, Apollo:1

Let's see more votes!

Ransac, in charge of the contest that isn't the Notables

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Quick note, when I said I will select the five winners out of the nominees, I meant I will take the top five voted for.

Ransac, he isn't dyslexic

H

Hawaiian mage

I vote TickleMeHellNO for superstar. 0 posts, and has a cool name.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Whoops, wrong election. In that case i vote for...me. why: cuz i can and cuz i can whistle the mickey mouse song for hours with out pausing.

D

DÛke

How do you vote for Apollo, while Zadok is an option? Everyone, please, vote Zadok! Come on!
Vote, Zadok. Vote, for, Zadok.

I vote, for, Zadok.