Attack with the Idol and Servant
Responses/blocks/take it?

Rokapoke: 6
Hand: 3
Library: 18
Battlefield:

(UUT) Forest x3
(UUUU) Mountain x4

(U) Lowland Basilisk (1/3; Basilisk; Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.) *Detained*
(U) Spined Wurm (5/4; Wurm)
(U) Pitchburn Devils (3/3; Devil; When ~ dies, it deals 3 damage to target creature or player.)
(S) Wild Nacatl (2/2; Cat Warrior; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.)

Graveyard: Prodigal Pyromancer, Needlepeak Spider, Fiery Temper, Simoon, Prodigal Pyromancer, Nyxborn Wolf, Hobgoblin Dragoon, Bloodpyre Elemental
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 15
Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,U,U,U) Plains x4

CoP: Green (1: The next time a green source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)
Detainment Spell (Enchanted creature's activated abilities can't be activated.; 1W: Attach ~ to target creature)

(T) Glint Hawk Idol (Whenever another artifact ETB under my control, I may have ~ become a 2/2 Bird artifact creature w/flying ueot.; W: ~ becomes a 2/2 Bird artifact creature w/flying ueot)

(U) Veteran Armorsmith (2/3; Other Soldier creatures I control get +0/+1)
(U) Rabid Rats (1/1; T: Target blocking creature gets -1/-1 ueot)
(U) Nomads en-Kor (1/2 from Armorsmith; 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(T) Servant of Tymaret (1/3; Inspired-Whenever ~ becomes untapped, each opponent loses 1 life. I gain life equal to the life lost this way.; 2B: Regen ~)

Graveyard: Suture Spirit, Disembowel, Deathbringer, Death's-Head Buzzard, Befoul, Aven Cloudchaser
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Regen the Servant and you take 2

Done

Rokapoke: 4
Battlefield:

(UUT) Forest x3
(UUUU) Mountain x4

(U) Lowland Basilisk (1/3; Basilisk; Whenever ~ deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.) *Detained*
(U) Pitchburn Devils (3/3; Devil; When ~ dies, it deals 3 damage to target creature or player.)
(S) Wild Nacatl (2/2; Cat Warrior; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.)

Graveyard: Prodigal Pyromancer, Needlepeak Spider, Fiery Temper, Simoon, Prodigal Pyromancer, Nyxborn Wolf, Hobgoblin Dragoon, Bloodpyre Elemental
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,U,U) Plains x4

CoP: Green (1: The next time a green source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)
Detainment Spell (Enchanted creature's activated abilities can't be activated.; 1W: Attach ~ to target creature)

(T) Glint Hawk Idol (Whenever another artifact ETB under my control, I may have ~ become a 2/2 Bird artifact creature w/flying ueot.; W: ~ becomes a 2/2 Bird artifact creature w/flying ueot)

(U) Nomads en-Kor (1/2 from Armorsmith; 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(T) Servant of Tymaret (1/3; Inspired-Whenever ~ becomes untapped, each opponent loses 1 life. I gain life equal to the life lost this way.; 2B: Regen ~)

Graveyard: Suture Spirit, Disembowel, Deathbringer, Death's-Head Buzzard, Befoul, Aven Cloudchaser
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Forest.
Done.

Rokapoke: 4
Library: 17
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Forest x4
(UUUU) Mountain x4

(U) Wild Nacatl (2/2; Cat Warrior; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,T,U,U) Plains x4

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap - you lose a life, I gain a life, upkeep, draw.

Make the Idol a creature
Attack with the Idol and Servant
Responses/blocks/take it?

Rokapoke: 3
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Forest x4
(UUUU) Mountain x4

(U) Wild Nacatl (2/2; Cat Warrior; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.)

Exile:
Spiderman: 16
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(T,U,U,U) Plains x4

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 2

Swamp

Done

Rokapoke: 1
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Forest x4
(UUUU) Mountain x4

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(T,T,U,U) Plains x4

Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Puncture Blast on the Servant, killing it for real this time.
That's all, so you win next turn.

I don't know what I was hoping to draw -- maybe 3 Puncture Blasts?

Good game. That CoP was killer, as usual.

Rokapoke: 1
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Forest x4
(UUUU) Mountain x4

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x5
(T,T,U,U) Plains x4

Exile: