Melkor

Take 1, cast Thornwind Faeries, done

Rokapoke: 9
Hand: 4
Library: 15
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUU) Forest x4

(U) Wild Nacatl (1/1; Cat Warrior; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.) ** Gaseous **
(U) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Anaba Shaman, Sandstorm, Ranger's Guile, Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Nantuko Shaman, Lowland Basilisk, Bloodpyre Elemental, Pitchburn Devils, Prodigal Pyromancer, Nessian Courser
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 6
Hand: 1
Library: 12
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) (U) (U) Plains x5
(T) (T) (U) (U) Island x4

Humility (Each creature loses all abilities and is a 1/1 creature)
Gaseous Form enchanting Wild Nacatl

(T) Soltari Emissary (2/1, W: ~ gains Shadow until end of turn)
(T) Coralhelm Commander (2/2, Level Up 1, Level 2-3 3/3, Flying, Level 4+ 4/4, Flying)
(S) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, Flying, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Time Ebb, Tundra Wolves, Soltari Trooper, Minister of Impediments, Ward of Lights, Whip-Spine Drake, Shinewend, Belltower Sphinx, Jodah's Avenger, Watchwing Scarecrow, Revered Dead, Sage Owl
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Forest.
Done.

Library: 14
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUU) Forest x5

(U) Wild Nacatl (1/1; Cat Warrior; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain. ~ gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.) ** Gaseous **
(U) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Anaba Shaman, Sandstorm, Ranger's Guile, Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Nantuko Shaman, Lowland Basilisk, Bloodpyre Elemental, Pitchburn Devils, Prodigal Pyromancer, Nessian Courser
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) (U) (U) Plains x5
(T) (T) (U) (U) Island x4

(T) Coralhelm Commander (2/2, Level Up 1, Level 2-3 3/3, Flying, Level 4+ 4/4, Flying)
(S) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, Flying, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player)

Graveyard: Time Ebb, Tundra Wolves, Soltari Trooper, Minister of Impediments, Ward of Lights, Whip-Spine Drake, Shinewend, Belltower Sphinx, Jodah's Avenger, Watchwing Scarecrow, Revered Dead, Sage Owl
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
This is the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because ...

R

rokapoke

This is the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because Melkor cast Humility, making it the game that never ends. Cause it goes on and on my friend. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it forever just because ...
What are you implying?

Melkor

I've also been delaying it further by not responding at times

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Plains, attack with Emissary and Commander, responses?

Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUU) Forest x5

Exile:
Library: 11
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Plains x6
(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4

(U) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, Flying, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player)

Exile:

Melkor

Take 1, done

Rokapoke: 8
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUU) Forest x5

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, Flying, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player)

Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Finally, another Forest!
Done.

Library: 13
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUUU) Forest x6

Exile:
Battlefield:

Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with all, responses?

Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUUU) Forest x6

Exile:
Hand: 2
Library: 10
Battlefield:

(T) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, Flying, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player)

Exile:

Melkor

Take 2, cast Blade of the Sixth Pride, done

Rokapoke: 6
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUUU) Forest x6

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Plains x6
(T) (U) (U) (U) Island x4

(T) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, Flying, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player)
(S) Blade of the Sixth Pride (3/1)

Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Simoon (RG; Instant; ~ deals 1 damage to each creature target opponent controls.)
Responses?

Battlefield:

(TUUUU) Mountain x5
(TUUUUU) Forest x6

Graveyard: Anaba Shaman, Sandstorm, Ranger's Guile, Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Nantuko Shaman, Lowland Basilisk, Bloodpyre Elemental, Pitchburn Devils, Prodigal Pyromancer, Nessian Courser, Simoon
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Plains x6
(T) (U) (U) (U) Island x4

Exile:

Melkor

I will cast Anoint with Buyback to prevent the damage to the Commander and then I will cast Anoint with Buyback again to prevent the damage to the Blade.

R

rokapoke

Attack with Pyromancer.
Block?

Battlefield:

(TUUUU) Mountain x5
(TUUUUU) Forest x6

(T) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Anaba Shaman, Sandstorm, Ranger's Guile, Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Nantuko Shaman, Lowland Basilisk, Bloodpyre Elemental, Pitchburn Devils, Prodigal Pyromancer, Nessian Courser, Simoon
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) (T) (T) (T) Plains x6
(T) (T) (T) (T) Island x4

Graveyard: Time Ebb, Tundra Wolves, Soltari Trooper, Minister of Impediments, Ward of Lights, Whip-Spine Drake, Shinewend, Belltower Sphinx, Jodah's Avenger, Watchwing Scarecrow, Revered Dead, Sage Owl, Soltari Emissary, Thornwind Faeries
Exile:

Melkor

My understanding of damage prevention is that the Blade still has 2 damage to be prevented, if that is correct I will block, if it is not, then I need to think about it

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
615.7. Some prevention effects generated by the resolution of a spell or ability refer to a specific amount of damage -- for example, "Prevent the next 3 damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn." These work like shields. Each 1 damage that would be dealt to the "shielded" creature or player is prevented. Preventing 1 damage reduces the remaining shield by 1. If damage would be dealt to the shielded creature or player by two or more applicable sources at the same time, the player or the controller of the creature chooses which damage the shield prevents. Once the shield has been reduced to 0, any remaining damage is dealt normally. Such effects count only the amount of damage; the number of events or sources dealing it doesn't matter.

R

rokapoke

So I'm gathering that you're blocking with the Blade, as there is 2 more damage to be prevented. It won't matter.

I'll pay RG for Earthbrawn (1G; Instant; Target creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Reinforce 1—1Green (1Green, Discard this card: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)) to make my Pyromancer 4/4. As you're now tapped out, this seems to kill the Blade.
Done.

Hand: 3
Battlefield:

(TUUUU) Mountain x5
(TUUUUU) Forest x6

(T) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Anaba Shaman, Sandstorm, Ranger's Guile, Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Nantuko Shaman, Lowland Basilisk, Bloodpyre Elemental, Pitchburn Devils, Prodigal Pyromancer, Nessian Courser, Simoon, Earthbrawn
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) (T) (T) (T) (T) (T) Plains x6
(T) (T) (T) (T) Island x4

Graveyard: Time Ebb, Tundra Wolves, Soltari Trooper, Minister of Impediments, Ward of Lights, Whip-Spine Drake, Shinewend, Belltower Sphinx, Jodah's Avenger, Watchwing Scarecrow, Revered Dead, Sage Owl, Soltari Emissary, Thornwind Faeries, Blade of the Sixth Pride
Exile: