Sports League Season 4, Week 10: Spidey vs rokapoke

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Of course you will :)

CoP: Green

Done

Rokapoke: 15
    Hand: 3
    Library: 27
    Battlefield:

(TU) Forest x2
    (TTUU) Mountain x4

(T) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
    (T) Anaba Shaman (2/2; Minotaur Shaman; R, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Thunderblade Charge (2RRR),
    Exile:

Thunderblade Charge (~ deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Whenever one or more creatures you control deal combat damage to a player, if ~ is in your graveyard, you may pay 2RRR. If you do, you may cast it without paying its mana cost.)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spiderman: 13
    Hand: 6
    Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
    (T) Swamp

CoP: Green (1: The next time a green source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)

Graveyard: Disembowel, Veteran Armorsmith, Skyshroud Falcon
    Exile:
  2. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Untap, upkeep, draw.
    Attack with the red Shaman (no Charge) for 2 damage.
    Bloodpyre Elemental.
    Done.

Library: 26
    Battlefield:

(TU) Forest x2
    (TTTT) Mountain x4

(U) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
    (T) Anaba Shaman (2/2; Minotaur Shaman; R, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
    (S) Bloodpyre Elemental (4/1; Elemental; Sacrifice ~: ~ deals 4 damage to target creature. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Exile:

Thunderblade Charge (~ deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Whenever one or more creatures you control deal combat damage to a player, if ~ is in your graveyard, you may pay 2RRR. If you do, you may cast it without paying its mana cost.)
    Spiderman: 13 (11?)
    Hand: 6
    Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
    (T) Swamp

CoP: Green (1: The next time a green source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)

Exile:
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Take it

Untap, upkeep, draw.

Plains
    Trigon of Corruption

Done.

Battlefield:

(TU) Forest x2
    (TTTT) Mountain x4

(U) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
    (S) Bloodpyre Elemental (4/1; Elemental; Sacrifice ~: ~ deals 4 damage to target creature. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Exile:

Spiderman: 11
    Hand: 5
    Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
    (T) Swamp

(U) Trigon of Corruption (~ ETB w/three charge ctrs on it.; BB, T: Put a charge ctr on ~.; 2, T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Put a -1/-1 ctr on target creature) * 3 charge ctrs*

Exile:
  4. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Untap, upkeep, draw.
    Attack with all 3 (9 damage).
    Toss in the Thunderblade Charge for the kill?

Hand: 4
    Library: 25
    Battlefield:

(TU) Forest x2
    (TTTT) Mountain x4

(T) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
    (T) Bloodpyre Elemental (4/1; Elemental; Sacrifice ~: ~ deals 4 damage to target creature. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Exile:

Spiderman: 11
    Hand: 5
    Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
    (T) Swamp

(U) Trigon of Corruption (~ ETB w/three charge ctrs on it.; BB, T: Put a charge ctr on ~.; 2, T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Put a -1/-1 ctr on target creature) * 3 charge ctrs*

Exile:
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Yep. Good game! That Shaman put a crimp in my plans since I had a bunch of 1 toughness's in my hand :(
  6. rokapoke Man Among Gods

I was thinking you suffered from mana screw a bit there, too. At least you got the Disembowel, right?
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, a bit, but no one was really big enough to take on your guys anyway. The Shaman would just plink away any potential Elemental blockers.
  8. turgy22 Nothing Special

To quote my wife, "That was fast."
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

10. rokapoke Man Among Gods

That's probably Turgy's wife's expression, too.
  11. turgy22 Nothing Special

You have no idea.