CoP: Green

Done

Rokapoke: 15
Hand: 3
Library: 27
Battlefield:

(TU) Forest x2
(TTUU) Mountain x4

(T) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
(T) Anaba Shaman (2/2; Minotaur Shaman; R, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Thunderblade Charge (2RRR),
Exile:

Thunderblade Charge (~ deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Whenever one or more creatures you control deal combat damage to a player, if ~ is in your graveyard, you may pay 2RRR. If you do, you may cast it without paying its mana cost.)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 13
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp

CoP: Green (1: The next time a green source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)

Graveyard: Disembowel, Veteran Armorsmith, Skyshroud Falcon
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Attack with the red Shaman (no Charge) for 2 damage.
Bloodpyre Elemental.
Done.

Library: 26
Battlefield:

(TU) Forest x2
(TTTT) Mountain x4

(U) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
(T) Anaba Shaman (2/2; Minotaur Shaman; R, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(S) Bloodpyre Elemental (4/1; Elemental; Sacrifice ~: ~ deals 4 damage to target creature. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Exile:

Thunderblade Charge (~ deals 3 damage to target creature or player. Whenever one or more creatures you control deal combat damage to a player, if ~ is in your graveyard, you may pay 2RRR. If you do, you may cast it without paying its mana cost.)
Spiderman: 13 (11?)
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T,U) Plains x2
(T) Swamp

CoP: Green (1: The next time a green source of my choice would deal dmg to me this turn, prevent that dmg)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take it

Untap, upkeep, draw.

Plains
Trigon of Corruption

Done.

Battlefield:

(TU) Forest x2
(TTTT) Mountain x4

(U) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
(S) Bloodpyre Elemental (4/1; Elemental; Sacrifice ~: ~ deals 4 damage to target creature. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Exile:

Spiderman: 11
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T) Swamp

(U) Trigon of Corruption (~ ETB w/three charge ctrs on it.; BB, T: Put a charge ctr on ~.; 2, T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Put a -1/-1 ctr on target creature) * 3 charge ctrs*

Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Attack with all 3 (9 damage).
Toss in the Thunderblade Charge for the kill?

Hand: 4
Library: 25
Battlefield:

(TU) Forest x2
(TTTT) Mountain x4

(T) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
(T) Bloodpyre Elemental (4/1; Elemental; Sacrifice ~: ~ deals 4 damage to target creature. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.)

Exile:

Spiderman: 11
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T) Swamp

(U) Trigon of Corruption (~ ETB w/three charge ctrs on it.; BB, T: Put a charge ctr on ~.; 2, T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Put a -1/-1 ctr on target creature) * 3 charge ctrs*

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Good game! That Shaman put a crimp in my plans since I had a bunch of 1 toughness's in my hand :(

R

rokapoke

I was thinking you suffered from mana screw a bit there, too. At least you got the Disembowel, right?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, a bit, but no one was really big enough to take on your guys anyway. The Shaman would just plink away any potential Elemental blockers.