Melkor

Take 2, Cast Woeleecher, done

Spidey: 10
Hand: 2
Library: 22
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x5

(T) Dauthi Slayer (2/3 due to Armorsmith; Shadow; ~ attacks each turn if able) Formed
(U) Skyhunter Prowler (1/3; Flying; Vigilance)
(U) Veteran Armorsmith (2/3; Other Soldier creatures I control get +0/+1)
(U) Nomads en-Kor (1/2 due to Armorsmith; 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)

Graveyard: Roterothopter, Befoul, Disembowel, Skittering Horror, Akrasan Squire, Slinking Skirge
Exile:

Melkor: 4
Hand: 3
Library: 20
Battlefield:

(U) (T) (T) (T) (T) Island x5
(T) (T) (U) Plains x3

Gaseous Form (Enchanted creature neither gives nor receives combat damage)

(U) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, Flying, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player)
(U) Watchwing Scarecrow (2/4, if you control a white creature ~ gains Vigilance, if you control a blue creature ~ gains Flying)
(U) Riftmarked Knight (2/2, Flanking, Protection from Black, Suspend etc.)
(S) Woeleecher (3/5, W, T: Remove a -1/-1 counter from target creature. If you do, gain 2 life)

Graveyard: Fencer Clique, Belltower Sphinx, Revered Dead, Capashen Templar, Time Ebb
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with Slayer for naught
Swamp

Done

Spidey: 10
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

(T) Dauthi Slayer (2/3 due to Armorsmith; Shadow; ~ attacks each turn if able) Formed
(U) Nomads en-Kor (1/2 due to Armorsmith; 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)

Graveyard: Roterothopter, Befoul, Disembowel, Skittering Horror, Akrasan Squire, Slinking Skirge
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (T) (T) (T) (T) Island x5
(T) (T) (U) Plains x3

(U) Thornwind Faeries (1/1, Flying, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player)
(U) Watchwing Scarecrow (2/4, if you control a white creature ~ gains Vigilance, if you control a blue creature ~ gains Flying)
(S) Woeleecher (3/5, W, T: Remove a -1/-1 counter from target creature. If you do, gain 2 life)

Graveyard: Fencer Clique, Belltower Sphinx, Revered Dead, Capashen Templar, Time Ebb
Exile:

Melkor

Deal 1 damage at the end of turn

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with Watchwing and Woeleecher, responses?

Spidey: 10 9?
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Island x5
(U) (U) (U) Plains x3

(T) Woeleecher (3/5, W, T: Remove a -1/-1 counter from target creature. If you do, gain 2 life)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not yet, first use the Nomad's ability to redirect all Woeleecher's dmg to the Prowler. Then it can resolve.

Melkor

Alright, Prowler dies, I cast Minister of Impediments, done

Spidey: 9
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

Graveyard: Roterothopter, Befoul, Disembowel, Skittering Horror, Akrasan Squire, Slinking Skirge, Skyhunter Prowler
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Plains x3

(T) Woeleecher (3/5, W, T: Remove a -1/-1 counter from target creature. If you do, gain 2 life)
(S) Minister of Impediments

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with Slayer for naught
Guardian Idol

Done

Spidey: 9
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(T,T,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

(T) Guardian Idol (~ ETB Tapped. T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 2: ~ becomes a 2/2 Golem artifact creature ueot)

Graveyard: Roterothopter, Befoul, Disembowel, Skittering Horror, Akrasan Squire, Slinking Skirge, Skyhunter Prowler
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Plains x3

(S) Minister of Impediments

Exile:

Melkor

Deal 1 damage to you with Faeries

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack with Watchwing, Woeleecher and Knight, responses?

Spidey: 9 8?
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(T,T,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

(T) Guardian Idol (~ ETB Tapped. T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 2: ~ becomes a 2/2 Golem artifact creature ueot)

Exile:

Library: 18
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Plains x3

(T) Riftmarked Knight (2/2, Flanking, Protection from Black, Suspend etc.)
(U) Minister of Impediments (1/1, T: Tap target creature)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Send two dmg to the Armorsmith and 1 dmg to the Slayer (not sure why I didn't do that last turn)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Slayer for naught
Drudge Skeletons
Skyshroud Falcon
Squirming Mass

Done

Spidey: 4
Hand: 0
Library: 19
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x6

(U) Guardian Idol (~ ETB Tapped. T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 2: ~ becomes a 2/2 Golem artifact creature ueot)

(S) Drudge Skeletons (1/1; B: Regen ~)
(S) Skyshroud Falcon (1/1; Flying; Vigilance)
(S) Squirming Mass (1/1; Fear)

Graveyard: Roterothopter, Befoul, Disembowel, Skittering Horror, Akrasan Squire, Slinking Skirge, Skyhunter Prowler, Guardian Idol
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) Plains x3

(U) Minister of Impediments (1/1, T: Tap target creature)

Exile:

Melkor

Because I could shoot the Armorsmith with my Faeries, I'll shoot the Falcon and tap the Armorsmith at the end of your turn

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Plains, Tap the Nomads, attack with Watchwing and Knight, responses?

Spidey: 4
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x6

(U) Guardian Idol (~ ETB Tapped. T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 2: ~ becomes a 2/2 Golem artifact creature ueot)

(S) Skyshroud Falcon (1/1; Flying; Vigilance)

Graveyard: Roterothopter, Befoul, Disembowel, Skittering Horror, Akrasan Squire, Slinking Skirge, Skyhunter Prowler, Guardian Idol
Exile:

Library: 17
Battlefield:

(U) (U) (U) (U) Plains x4

(U) Woeleecher (3/5, W, T: Remove a -1/-1 counter from target creature. If you do, gain 2 life)
(T) Minister of Impediments (1/1, T: Tap target creature)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arg. Redoing...

Tap out to make the Idol a creature, Idol and Armorsmith block the Knight. Scarecrow is still unblocked.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I was going by the state of the board rather than your wording and it's been the weekend...

Redoing again... tap out to activate the Idol and use it to block the Knight. Scarecrow is unblocked.

Melkor

Forgot about the Guardian Idol, oops

Idol goes to Graveyard, you take 2, done

Spidey: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T) Plains x2
(T,T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x6

(T) Veteran Armorsmith (2/3; Other Soldier creatures I control get +0/+1)
(T) Nomads en-Kor (1/2 due to Armorsmith; 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)

Graveyard: Roterothopter, Befoul, Disembowel, Skittering Horror, Akrasan Squire, Slinking Skirge, Skyhunter Prowler, Guardian Idol, Skyshroud Falcon
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Woeleecher (3/5, W, T: Remove a -1/-1 counter from target creature. If you do, gain 2 life)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
C'mon, Wrath of God...

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with all
Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 2
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

(T) Veteran Armorsmith (2/3; Other Soldier creatures I control get +0/+1)
(T) Nomads en-Kor (1/2 due to Armorsmith; 0: The next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn is dealt to target creature I control instead)
(T) Drudge Skeletons (1/1; B: Regen ~)
(T) Squirming Mass (1/1; Fear)

Graveyard: Roterothopter, Befoul, Disembowel, Skittering Horror, Akrasan Squire, Slinking Skirge, Skyhunter Prowler, Guardian Idol, Skyshroud Falcon
Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile: