You'll take 6 then.

Done.

Modus Pwnens: 19
Hand: 4
Library: 29
In play:

(T, T, T, U) Forest
(T) Island

(T) Tangle Asp (1/2, whenever ~ blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat)
(T) River Boa (2/1, islandwalk. G: regenerate ~)
(U) Aquastrand Spider (1/1, graft 2. G: target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it gains reach until end of turn) *1 counter*
(T) Karstoderm (5/5, ~ comes into play with 5 +1/+1 counters. Whenever an artifact comes into play, remove a +1/+1 counter from ~) *5 counters*
(U) Thought Carrier (1/1, T: Draw, discard)

GY: Temporal Spring
RFG:

Darthferret: 9
Library: 25
In play:

(T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains

(U) Warrior en-Kor (2/2, 0: redirect 1 damage to target creature you control) ** Equipped 2/4, T: prevetn 1 damage any target ** *on top of library*
(S) Teremko Griffin (2/2, banding, flying)

(U) Healers Headress (Equip 1: Equipped creature gains +0/+2 and has T: prevent 1 dmge to a target. [WW: attach ~ to target creature you control]) Equipped to Warrior en-Kor

Enchant: Knighthood: All of my creatures have First Strike

GY: Resistance Fighter
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

EOT Equip the Headdress to the Griffin

UUD (Wow look what I drew :D),

Warrior en-Kor, Helm of Kaldra (removing a counter from Kastoderm)

Done.

Library: 29
In play:

(T, T, T, U) Forest
(T) Island

(T) Tangle Asp (1/2, whenever ~ blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat)
(T) River Boa (2/1, islandwalk. G: regenerate ~)
(U) Aquastrand Spider (1/1, graft 2. G: target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it gains reach until end of turn) *1 counter*
(T) Karstoderm (4/4, ~ comes into play with 5 +1/+1 counters. Whenever an artifact comes into play, remove a +1/+1 counter from ~) *4 counters*
(U) Thought Carrier (1/1, T: Draw, discard)

GY: Temporal Spring
RFG:

Darthferret: 9
In play:

(T,T,T,T,T,U) Plains

(S) Warrior en-Kor (2/2, 0: redirect 1 damage to target creature you control)
(U) Teremko Griffin (2/2, banding, flying)** Equipped 2/4, T: prevetn 1 damage any target **

(U) Healers Headress (Equip 1: Equipped creature gains +0/+2 and has T: prevent 1 dmge to a target. [WW: attach ~ to target creature you control]) Equipped to Teremko Griffin
(U) Helm of Kaldra (Equip 2: Equipped creature has first strike, trample and haste; 1: a bunch of words that mean nothing cause I do not have the requirements in my deck)

RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Eot, I'll activate Thought Carrier, discarding Island.
UUD.

Activate Thought Carrier, again discarding Island.
Cloak of mists on Karstoderm. Response?

D

DarthFerret

not sure what cloak of mists does....and dont have time to look it up at this moment..will respond tommorrow....

D

DarthFerret

well, in that case I have no response to that. At least not in my hand or on the play field.

M

Modus Pwnens

Very well, attack with Karstoderm and Tangle Asp. Blocks/responses?

D

DarthFerret

No blocks, but after damage will tap my equipped critter to prevent 1 dmg.

M

Modus Pwnens

That'll be 4 damage then.

Library: 26
In play:

(T, U, U, U) Forest
(T) Island

Cloak of Mists (Enchanted creature is unblockable)

(U) River Boa (2/1, islandwalk. G: regenerate ~)
(T) Karstoderm (4/4, ~ comes into play with 5 +1/+1 counters. Whenever an artifact comes into play, remove a +1/+1 counter from ~) *4 counters* *cloaked by mist*
(T) Thought Carrier (1/1, T: Draw, discard)

GY: Temporal Spring, Island, Island
RFG:

Darthferret: 5
In play:

(T,T,T,T,T,U) Plains

(S) Warrior en-Kor (2/2, 0: redirect 1 damage to target creature you control)
(U) Teremko Griffin (2/2, banding, flying)** Equipped 2/4, T: prevetn 1 damage any target **

(U) Healers Headress (Equip 1: Equipped creature gains +0/+2 and has T: prevent 1 dmge to a target. [WW: attach ~ to target creature you control]) Equipped to Teremko Griffin
(U) Helm of Kaldra (Equip 2: Equipped creature has first strike, trample and haste; 1: a bunch of words that mean nothing cause I do not have the requirements in my deck)

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

UUD,

Nomads En-kor,

Done.

Library: 26
In play:

(T, U, U, U) Forest
(T) Island

(T) Karstoderm (4/4, ~ comes into play with 5 +1/+1 counters. Whenever an artifact comes into play, remove a +1/+1 counter from ~) *4 counters* *cloaked by mist*

GY: Temporal Spring, Island, Island
RFG:

Darthferret: 5
Library: 24
In play:

(T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains

(U) Warrior en-Kor (2/2, 0: redirect 1 damage to target creature you control)
(S) Nomads en-Kor (1/1, 0: redirect 1 damage to target creature you control)

RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

UUD.

Attack with Karstoderm and Tangle Asp. Responses/blocks?

D

DarthFerret

block the asp with the warrior. (Killing both) Right before damage is on the stack will cast Anoint with buyback.

M

Modus Pwnens

You do know that anoint can only prevent damage to creatures?

D

DarthFerret

Opps, oh well, does not reallly matter with the buy back. Your Kastoderm is unbolckable, so i have little choice.

M

Modus Pwnens

So, assuming you prevent one, you'll take 3 and the Asp and Warrior die?

D

DarthFerret

Correct.....cannot see any way to avoid that damage as it stands right now.

M

Modus Pwnens

All right, I just wanted to avoid any confusion :)

Done.

Hand: 5
In play:

(U, U, U, U) Forest
(U) Island

GY: Temporal Spring, Island, Island, Tangle Asp
RFG:

Darthferret: 2
In play:

(T,U,U,U,U,U) Plains

(S) Nomads en-Kor (1/1, 0: redirect 1 damage to target creature you control)

GY: Resistance Fighter, Warrior en-Kor
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Unless I get a miracle draw, I am done for...let see..

Untap, upkeep, draw

Nope, got an Iron will, no help there, done and will go ahead and Concede since I have unblockable dmg comming my way that I can do nothing about, good game!